Chapter 3 (training Camp)

(so I'm not going to make the events like the anime I'm going to mess with the order so if you find some events happening before others thats why)

Previously.....

Todoroki took his sleeping pill because he can't sleep by him self or he would get nightmares. So after he took the pill he fell asleep.

-the next day-

~third person POV~
Today the students of 1A are going on a training camp. They got informed the day before so they already knew and packed everything they need.when they arrived four people jumped in front of them a girl with green hair and yellow costume and another girl with blond hair and blue costume  and a boy with brown hair and brown costume and finally the fourth with brown hair a red costume .they did a weird pose and said we are the wild wild pussycats .they began the introduce them self's the brown hair girl is Mandalay quirk:telepathy ,the green haired girl is Ragdoll quirk:search ,the blond haired girl is Pixie Bob quirk:earth flow and lastly the brown haired boy is Tiger quirk:Pilabody .after the introduction they told the students that they have to race to the top of the mountain and that they can help each other or go solo midoriya  and todoroki began to run up the mountain and the students noticed that those two already began to run to the top and they rushed after them.

midoriya and todoroki are the first to arrive.

  ~todoroki's POV~

when i got to the top midoriya is the only one besides me that was up and the teachers were already here .i asked them if i could go inside and go to my room and they agreed .when i arrived at my room i organized my stuff but afterwards i felt dizzy so i went to the bathroom to see my bruises and found out that they started to bleed again i bandaged them up but i was still dizzy so i sat against the wall in the room and leaned my head i sat like that for awhile until i heard someone call my name i opened my eyes a little bit and found midoriya in front of me and he had a worried face ."whats with that worried face,whats wrong" i said with a confused look "you look so pail, weak and you feel so cold what happened"he said with a more worried face i just replied with"its nothing i'm just tired" he told me okay and helped me up but he still didn't looked convinced .

~third person POV~

when all the students arrived it was  beginning to get dark and everyone started to go to the bath place the teachers told them the girls and boys were separated .but one student didn't want to go the bath place and that student was todoroki everyone had a suspicious face but no one asked (he didn't  want to go to the bath place because he does not want them to see the bruises and Burns. Also I don't know what do they call the place where they take a bath together so I just called it Bath place)

-time skip after the bath-  

after the bath it was time to eat today was the only day their food would be made for them after today they have to make their own food and help each other make it .Everyone was called to eat but todoroki didn't want he said he wasn't hungry but this time they kept telling him to come eat eventually he got annoyed and angry so  he SNAPPED "can't you understand i don't want to eat if you can't understand something as simple as that its NOT my problem so when i said i'm not hungry and don't want to eat i mean it so STOP telling me to eat"he said angrily. people were  surprised because todoroki is usually calm and quiet so they never saw him snap or scream. everyone was quite but aizawa broke the silence by saying"kid you look really pail your classmates were just just worried about you " . todoroki just excused him self and went inside without saying anything .the students were still surprised and quiet but they started to eat without saying a word but they all had a worried look on their faces.

~todoroki's POV~

"ugh i didn't want to snap but i just got so annoyed and now i feel dizzy i shouldn't have screamed i know that but I also couldn't control myself and now the teachers are going to tell my 'father' and i'm going to get beat to hell" I got scared and started to breathe heavily but i quickly took my sleeping pill before i start hyperventilating and soon i fell asleep.

----------------

so hope you enjoyed this chapter .and as always i would love to hear your feedback.

have a good day byeeee.