Chapter 13

(just imagine the picture of deku with boobs also if I put any picture of deku and he's a boy in it just imagine him as a girl. There's not a lot of pictures of fem deku soo yeah)

~midoriya's POV ~
As I reached the dorms I put on a baggy Hoodie, said my goodbyes to my mother who had worry all over her face"izuku baby  try to not worry too much I'm sure everyone will except you for you. Your beautiful in every gender got it honey and if you need anything call me okay? "

" okay mom don't worry I'm okay but thanks"i waved goodbye to my mother then put up my Hoodie to cover my face I was relieved that the Hoodie covered my boobs or that would be a problem.
As soon as I opened the 1-A building door every one turned their head and I guess they knew it was me because they were calling my name. But I didn't want anybody to see me and I couldn't even talk because my voice softened. I ran as fast as I could while holding the Hoodie so it won't fall and expose my face to my dorm room and slammed the door shut while locking it. But of course my friends came to check up on me what amazing friends I have yet look at me a horrible friend that just ignored them I don't deserve them, they're too good for me.
Everytime they would check on me I would slip a paper from under my door telling them I was okay just tiered. But the truth was much more dark than that.
That night I cried myself to sleep I couldn't bare to let anyone see me like this.
What do I do?
Useless
Quirkless
Idiot
Just die
No one will miss you
"please stop" I said with a desperate tone but a low one at that.
The whole night I cried and cried till I slept
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry its short it's just I'm really busy and I'm having a lot of trouble with my mental state. I'm just so tired and sick of everything so sorry if these chapters are going to be short but I promise to get back to long one soon enough. If you have any suggestions feel free to text me or comment. Have a good day /night.
Byeeee