chapter 9 (the game)

~3rd POV~

the wild wild pussy cats told the students to come to the training area after dinner and they did but most of them didn't want to because of the intense training that left their bodies aching.

"Okay everyone you will be playing a fun little game of courage" Mandalay said loud enough for everyone to hear.at this point, all the students were confused at what kind of game this was but none the less they continued to listen "you all will be divided into groups and class 1-B will try to scare class 1-A" she continued with.

"HUH?!" all the students said at the same time. "what's the point of it" one of them asked "well you want to become heroes right? so you need to have a thought heart so people know they're all right when they see your not afraid and I'm not trying to say it's not okay to be scared it is okay, and besides this will be a little fun game for you to play after all your hard work" she finished off with.

~todoroki's POV~

ugh now I need to be paired with someone I hate doing that and the game reminds me of one of the ways my 'father' would train me it was courage training but totally different from the one we were going to do. he would basically scare me all the time when I'm sleeping eating and whenever he also gave me pills that show me my worst fears, that was the worst thing ever but I got used to it and now I know how to hide my emotions pretty good. the point is I hate this game because it just reminds me of the pain and it causes the voices to come back but I've got them under control right now.

-after everyone was paired up-

thank god I was paired up with midoriya and bakugou I mean it's better than anyone else so I wasn't too upset over it on the other hand bakugou was flipping out.

~bakugou's POV~

why the fuck do I have to be with these nerds ughh even shitty hair and lightbulb are better than them but whatever .and also I have been noticing icyhot and Deku acting weird .deku seems to be forcing a smile and icyhot just holds his head too much and saying shut up under his breath I also caught him taking some kind of pill I just assumed it was for his headache maybe .but I don't care.

~3rd POV~

the game went on smoothly until a big bang was heard and of course, midoriya's group rushed to see what it was but when they got there they found a bleeding ragdoll under a big piece of magnet and two villains.

"ahhh how nice we found our targets " one of the villains said .

"go back to camp "said Mandalay while standing in front of the 3 students waving to them to go but her reaction suddenly changed while saying "where's Kota". "I think I know where he is" midoriya replied with and before any of the hero's or students could stop him he was already gone to find Kota.

"Everyone there are villains here come back to camp immediately, "Mandalay told everyone with her telepathy.

will midoriya find Kota? will he be alright? and who are the targets that the villain mentioned?

-----------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the delay it's just I have a lot going on but I'm going to write more. and also I would love your feedback.have a good day/night.

byeee