Chapter 12: 162 Candles

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sheriff's Office

[Sheriff Forbes is questioning Alaïa, Elena, Stefan, Matt and Jeremy over Vicki's disappearance.]

Sheriff Forbes: Where did Vicki say she was going?

Jeremy: She didn't.

Sheriff Forbes: Did she tell her brother where she was going?

Matt: No she didn't say anything to me. She told Jeremy to tell me that she was leaving town.

Sheriff Forbes: Is there anyone I can talk to that may know what happened to her prior to her leaving town?
Matt: Stefan Salvatore may know. He came by the house to see her but she wouldn't talk to him.

Sheriff Forbes: What was he doing there?

Stefan: I was trying to help her, I knew that Elena was worried about her brother, he was dating Vicki and she had a drug problems, so I tried to help.

Sheriff Forbes: So you got involved because Elena asked you to?
Elena: I asked Stefan to help. I thought that, by helping Vicki, he was helping my brother.

Sheriff Forbes: What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?

Matt: Up and down, very sketchy, like she was coming down from some major partying.

Sheriff Forbes: Any signs of aggression or violence?

Jeremy: None that I remember.
Stefan: No.

Alaïa and Elena: No.

Sheriff Forbes: So you believe Vicki really has left town?

Matt: Yes.

Stefan: Yes.

Elena: Yes.

Alaïa: yes

Jeremy: I'll miss her but....I think it's for the best.

[Stefan is waiting in front of the sheriff's office for Alaïa and Elena. Matt exits the building and walks past Stefan.]

Stefan: I was trying to help her Matt. That's all.

[Matt leaves. Alaïa and Elena finally comes out.]

Elena: [to Jenna and Jeremy] We'll meet you guys at the car.