Kill or Be Killed

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

Gilbert Residence

Gilbert Residence

[ Alaia and Elena is in the bathroom. Jeremy is there too.]

Jeremy: I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf.

Alaïa: We're not sure about that yet. The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is.

Jeremy: It should be enough easy for us to figure it out.

Elena: There is no us. Me and Alaïa said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore. That doesn't mean that we want you involved in it.

Jeremy: By definition of being in this family, I'm involved.

Alaïa: This is dangerous, Jeremy. You have to stay out of it, okay?

Jeremy: Alright. Just saying.

[ Alaia and Jeremy leaves.]

Public Park

Elsewhere  Alaïa, Elena and Caroline are talking while they walk to and start painting a veranda.]

Caroline: So suddenly, she's in the running for Mother of the Year just when I'm trying to avoid her the most. I'm babbling, you don't want to hear all this.

Alaïa: Oh, no, sorry. Then what happened?

Caroline: Well, I was a bitch which is par for the course with us.  [ to Elena] So, how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?

Elena: No, not since the fight. He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind.

Caroline: You said that Katherine's dangerous. Maybe he's got a point.

Elena: Yeah, I know that she's dangerous and I know that he's just trying to protect me but it feels like giving up and I just...

Alaïa: Just what?

Elena: I just thought that we were stronger than that.

Back to Alaïa, Elena painting. She looks at Stefan. He looks at her. Alaïa and Caroline is looking at them.]