Chapter 9: Family Ties

Gilbert Residence/ Alaïa's room

Inside a mansion a party is underway

Inside a mansion a party is underway. The room is filled with guests talking to each other as Alaïa walked around. "I must be having a dream." Alaïa Said confused. "Renesmee there you are." A girl said as Alaïa turn around. She look just like Elena brown eyes, and long, straight, dark brown hair with olive complexion.

"Katherine it so beautiful here ."Renesmee said with British accent as Katherine grabs her hand.

what the hell when did I have a British
accent and why did I just call Elena Katherine? Alaïa thought to herself.

"I know..."Katherine said as a man walked up to her. He was is a very captivating and handsome man and has a lanky, yet muscular body. He has short brown hair which appeared to have darkened slightly in the fourth season, with mezmerising, hazel brown eyes.

"Forgive me. You remind me of someone." He said as Alaïa and Katherine look at him with a smile.

"Katerina and Renesmee, may I introduce the lord Elijah." A man said with a smile as Elijah holds out his hand, Katherine and Alaïa takes it and they both curtsies the man with a smile had somewhat messy brown hair that is almost medium length. He had blue eyes, a tall stature and slim build.

"Pleasure, my lord." Katherine and Renesmee said at the same time.

"The pleasure's mine." Katerina and Renesmee." Elijah said as he kisses their hand.

"Katerina and Renesmee may I introduce the lord Niklaus." Trevor said as he was walking down the steps into the room.

"Niklaus is the name my father gave me please call me." He said as he kisses their hand but lingers a moment looking into Renesmee Ocean eyes as he smile at her. Alaïa felt her heart skip a beat then everything went black.

"Where am I my." Alaïa asked as she was in the woods walking around.

"Hello." Alaïa said as she look around.