Queen Death

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

The Abattoir

The Abattoir

Vincent: You want a plan of attack, it comes down to this. Use the element of surprise. Now, Marcel will hand over the bone, and then stab the Hollow with Alaïa's blood, and then I'm gonna cast the spell that buries her.

Alaïa: The Ancestors' spell requires a sacrifice. An Original has to die.

Vincent: Yeah, and right now, the Hollow is gonna use Elijah's death to come back, but there's a window where I can use the sacrifice to shove her back into her grave.

Klaus: You'll forgive me for stating the obvious, but your plan does nothing to save my brother. In fact, it relies entirely upon his death.

Marcel: Easy. He's just trying to help.

Vincent: Klaus, Elijah's already dead. Now, the only thing that we can do right now is figure out whether or not that death is gonna count for something.

Alaïa: That's not a call any of us get to make. Especially not you. There has to be a way to save him.

Klaus: Freya, you still have the antidote we used to cure Marcel's bite?

Freya: I have it, yes. But I don't know if it'll work against the poison of the rosebush.

Vincent: You guys aren't listening, okay? Even if we do cure Elijah, we still have a big problem, that's called the Hollow. And it's just gonna keep coming at us until it resurrects. And when that happens, we're talking about an ancient, primal power that's made flesh and blood. It will wipe out this entire city in an afternoon, and ain't a damn thing that you or anybody else here can do about it. Now, my way? We take her out while she's still a spirit. Elijah dies, but at least his death counts for something.

Klaus: No. No, I'm not willing to discuss this any further.

Vincent: What about your little girl? This thing wiped out the entire Labonair bloodline. It already got to Hope once, right? Now, this is a chance, Klaus. This is probably the one chance that you got. Now you want to blow that opportunity to maybe save your brother, or do you want to do you job and save your little girl?