Man on Fire

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

Whitmore Restaurant

Whitmore Restaurant

[Alaïa walks inside as she sees
Elena, Bonnie, Stefan siting down at a table and walks over to them]

Alaïa: [ sits down] Hey. I'm sorry I'm late. What did I miss?

Elena: Just that Stefan's the tutor from hell.

Stefan: Unkind. Take that back.

Bonnie: Actually, I'm surprised that you're up for studying, you know, considering...

Alaïa: Considering?

Elena: The other side... Falling apart. (to Stefan) She's in denial.

Stefan: So I see.

Alaïa: I'm not in denial. The other side is disintegrating. As the anchor to the other side, I'm only alive as long as there is an other side. I'm perfectly aware of the threat of my impending death. There is nothing I can do about it. It's called acceptance, fifth stage of grief. Look it up, tutor guy.

Stefan: Definitely in denial.

Elena: Yeah. Look, Alaïa. I've already lost you once. We're not doing this again. It's not an option, ok? Not to mention what's gonna happen to Alaric and Bonnie's grams and everyone else over there. So what are we gonna do?

Alaïa: Fine. If you guys promise to stop hovering, I'll ask Liv if she has any witchy ideas. Besides, don't we have bigger problems with those Travelers trying to take over Mystic Falls?

Stefan: Oh, no. Damon's already on that.

Alaïa: He is?

Stefan: Did I say Damon? What I meant to say was George.

Alaïa: (to Bonnie and Elena ) me and Damon over, We're not even talking anymore to each other so we're over over.

[Enzo walks into the restaurant where, Bonnie, Elena, and Stefan are studying. Alaïa keeps glancing at Liv, who works at the bar.]