Chatper 2: Stefan Salvatore

Gilbert Residence
"We're meeting Bonnie at the grill." Alaïa said as her walks passed them.

"Okay. Wait." The girls turned around to look at their aunt as she claps her hands together, " I got this. Don't stay out late, it's a school night."

Alaïa and Elena giggled, " well done Aunt Jenna."

Alaïa opens the door to leave, as grabs her sweater Elena. Maia met face to face with Stefan. "Hi Stefan."

"Sorry, I was about to knock I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier. I know it was...strange." Stefan said apologizing.

Alaïa shook her head with a small smile as she says,"No worries. I get it, blood makes you squeamish."

"Um, something like that. How's your leg?" Stefan asks curiously.

Oh, it's fine. Just a scratch, barely. How did you know where I lived? Um how did you know where me and Elena lived? Alaïa asks curiously.

"It's a small town. I asked the first person I saw. Um, I thought you might want this back." Stefan said as pulled out her dairy and handing over to her.

"Oh, I must have dropped it. I--thank you." Alaïa said taking her blue dairy out of his hand as she looks down at thinking he read it.

"Don't worry, I didn't...read it." Stefan said causing Alaïa to look up at him surprise

"No? Why not? Most people would have." Alaïa said with a small smile.

"Well, I wouldn't want anyone to read mine." Stefan said looking into her ocean blue eyes  with his green eyes.

"You keep a journal?" Alaïa a little astonish as Stefan nods his head.

"Yeah, if I don't write it down, I forget it." Stefan said as Alaïa nods her head in agreement as she throws her dairy on the couch.

"Me and Elena meeting a friend. Do you want to come?" Alaïa asks knowing it would make sister happy since she already had a huge crush on him, Stefan smile in response.

Elena walks down the stairs, "Laï Laï who that the door?

"Oh." Elena said as looks up and sees Stefan.

"I should probably get going see two at the grill." Maia said leaves.
*****
Mystic Grill
Alaïa , Elena, Stefan Bonnie and Caroline sat down at a table as Caroline asked him a bunch of personal questions, "So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asks curiously, it was clear that she was interested Stefan.

"Mm-Hmm. And moved when I was still young." Stefan answer politely to the blonde.

"Parents?" Bonnie asks changing the subject, Stefan looks down seeming uncomfortable with the subject.

"My parents passed away." Stefan states nodding his head.

'"I'm sorry." Alaïa and Elena said together sympathetically since they how it felt.

"Any siblings?" Elena asks trying to get off the parent topic.

"None that I talk to. I live with my uncle." Stefan said keeping his eyes on Elena the whole time, which makes Caroline a little bit frustrated since she wanted his attention.

The blonde interrupts their flirty staring. "So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow."

"It's a back to school thing at the falls." Bonnie comment smiling at Stefan.

Stefan didn't answer instead he looks at Alaïa and Elena, "Are you two going?"

Bonnie answers for the two before could even answer anything, she smiled at them, "Of course they are."

Then Alaïa got up getting more water as she felt someone watching her. Maia looks around seeing crystal blue eyes starting at her but quickly disappear.