Chapter 10: Everyone hides their secrets

Alaïa woke up as looks around and it's day time, she as she lay back on her pillow and close her eyes as Elena knock on the door.

"Alaïa are you okay? Elena asked as she lay down next to her.

"I'm fine Lena...can you please tell me what happened last night." Alaïa said looking at her with a small smile.

"Damon...hurts Caroline that's why I you you to stay for him, I don't want you getting hurt Lai Lai." Elena said.

"No wonder Caroline has been acting weird because Damon has been hurting her... and I'm mad at myself because I actually started to see him as a friend "Alaïa said looking at Elena.

"It's okay Lai Lai what makes you.. you, you see the good in people and that's my favorite thing about you." Elena said as she hugged her.

"Thank you for telling me the truth Lena." Alaïa as she stands and goes to the bathroom, Alaïa sees Vicki in the bathroom.

"I--I'm sorry Lai Lai , I'm almost done." Vicki said embarrassed.

"it's ok. Take your time, I'm guess you and Jeremy had fun last night." Alaïa said as she and Vicki laughed.

"Tell Jeremy I said hi."  Alaïa smiled as she leaves the bathroom.

[Alaïa finds Elena and Jenna in the kitchen.]

"Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs? Alaïa asked walking down the stairs.

"Uh-huh." Jenna said nodding at her.

"And you have no objection? Alaïa asked curious to what her answer may be.

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jenna said as Alaïa grabs water and takes her pills.

" oh my god, going out with Logan." Alaïa said with a smile.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan? Elena." Jenna asked her.

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." Elena explains to Jenna.

"Haven't you called him? Jenna asked as Alaïa and her look at Elena.

Nope. Not going to either. Elena said as Alaïa grabs an apple and starts to bite it.

"And are you okay with that." Alaïa said with as she takes a another bite of her apple.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."Elena said as Alaïa looks at with a small smile.

"Ok, then."Jenna said

"I'll be fine."Elena said with a small smile.

"Are you sure Lena." Alaïa said.

"Yes I promise." Elena said as Alaïa nods.

Mystic Falls High School

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle