Heart of Darkness

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

Salvatore Boarding House

[ Alaia walks down the stairs into the basement with a bag. She approaches the door to one of the cells and peers through the barred door window.]

Alaïa: Alaric?

Alaric: Yep. Still me.

[Alaia unlocks the door and enters the cell. Alaric is sitting on a cot in the room.]

Alaric: You know, you shouldn't be in here. It defeats the point of the whole being locked in a cellar thing.

[Alaia drops the bag on the ground.]

Alaïa: Well, you still need the basics. Toothbrush, clothes, some boring books to help you sleep.

[Alaric picks up one of the books and hands it to Alaïa .]

Alaric: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

Alaïa: What? No,I grabbed....Damon. [Drops the book on the floor.] Thinks he's hilarious.

Alaric: At least one of us still has a sense of humor.

Elena: Are you sure that you...? I mean you don't have to be kept in here.

Alaric: Ah, no, this is...this is the right place for me to be. At least until you guys can convince my highly uncooperative alter ego to fess up to where I or he hid the white oak stake.

Alaïa: We looked everywhere. You....the other you, hid it well.

Alaric: What's Klaus gonna do if you can't find it?

Alaïa: It's the only thing that will kill him, so wage war, murder people, you know Klaus stuff.

[Alaia pulls up a chair and sits down in it.]

Alaïa: Listen, Stefan and Elena are gonna watch over you for a little while. Now that Klaus knows where Jeremy is, it's not safe so, Damon and I are gonna go to Denver to pick him up.