Rescue Me

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

Salvatore Boarding house

[ Alaia lies awake in Damon's bed. She is in deep thought until she hears her phone start buzzing on the nightstand. When she picks it up, she sees her alarm is set for 12:00 pm, for a parent/teacher conference at Jeremy's school. After sitting there for a few minutes, she looks over at Damon, who is sleeping, and tries to sneak out of the bed)

Damon: Good morning, sunshine!
Alaïa: Oh! Um, Did I wake you?

Damon: No, I've been up for three hours.

Alaïa: Really? Because you didn't say a word.

Damon: Neither did you.

Alaïa: Well, I didn't really have much to say. Nothing has changed. We're still bad for each other and we are still broken up. Last night was a mistake.

Damon: Maybe we should keep making mistakes? Big ones..

[ Alaia gets up to leave, but Damon runs up to her and prevents her from going]

Alaïa: Oh. Seriously, Damon. Put some clothes on, or at least get out of my way. I need to go.

Damon: Your loss. I make one hell of a naked breakfast.

[ Alaia finally sneaks past Damon to leave]

[People are lined up by the dozens, each standing in front of a table at the high school. Alaïa stands in one of the lines with her phone in her hand)

Mrs. Douglas: As the guidance counselor, you'll first meet with me individually and then you'll have an open house with your child's teachers,

Alaïa(to Bonnie over the phone): Hey Bon.

Bonnie: Hey. I got your text. What's the friend emergency?

Alaïa: Damon and I broke up. It's final.