Chapter 20: There Goes the Neighborhood

Alaïa outfit/ hairstyle

Mystic Falls High School

Stefan: Damon hasn't said a word to me. Every time I try to talk to him he shuts me down.

Alaïa: Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?

Stefan: I don't know. He waited a hundred and forty five years only to find out that Katherine could not care less. I mean it's gotta hurt, right?

Elena: And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Stefan: You and Laï Laī every reason to be upset with him. Have you thought any more about what you're both going to do?

Alaïa: About what? Isobel, our vampire birth mother, who's related to our vampire ancestor Katherine who screwed over your vampire brother? Not to mention I was her sister Renesmee so nah...I haven't thought about it at all.

Stefan: I'm sorry I brought it up.

Elena: It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother or brother.

Elena: No vampires but you. I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school and homework and here's a thought: fun.

Alaïa: As much as I love stay I have to go class bye.

Stefan and Elena: bye.

[Alaïa Leaves]

Gilbert Residence
[after school Elena was in Alaïa room ]

Alaïa: why do I have with you and Stefan to the Grill again?

Elena: Because you're my sister and you love me plus it going to be awkward with you there.