Memory

Little Alaïa was in the hospital bed the hear the conversation that her parents had with the doctor

Little Alaïa was in the hospital bed the hear the conversation that her parents had with the doctor. They were all congregating in her hospital room, but they believed that she was asleep for the nurses had given her a weak tranquilizer fit for a little girl of her size, so that she could fall asleep from the pain. However, Alaïa's body seemed to have no trouble fighting it off.

"There's both good news and bad news." Chloe whispered as Grayson and Miranda nodded, encouraging her to go on.

"The good news is that Alaïa going to be okay." Chloe said as they let out a sigh of relief.

"But, she won't be okay for long." Dr. Mendes said looking at them.

"What do you mean Chloe." Miranda asked.

Chloe sighed. She heated to give out bad news, especially about a child of Alaïa's age. " Alaïa doesn't have long to live. She most likely won't reach the of twenty. Chloe had to be blunt with them, otherwise they'll ask about other possibilities, or if they made a mistake, ones that won't help Alaïa.

Miranda broke down. tears pouring down her puffy red eyes, and her breathing ceasing deep sounds to escape nose as though it was blocked. Grayson held onto her tightly, preventing her from falling to the ground.

"There's nothing we can do?" Grayson question with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but at this stage, there's little we can do." Chloe said as she shook her head.

Chloe sigh, knowing that if they were to do what they could offer, it would do little to help Alaïa with stage four leukemia cancer. "We can offer chemotherapy. But we believe it will do little and that just place more stress on her body.

Grayson look at Miranda in arms and then to his alleged sleeping daughter. Grayson and Miranda had to make decision. Either push their daughter through chemo that may kill her before it works, or let Alaïa have a peaceful few more years of life. Of course they wanted what was best for her. "We can't put her though chemotherapy. It's not what's for her."

Chloe nodded and left the room, deciding on letting Grayson and Miranda spend time together and decided what to do with their daughter.

"Please Grayson what other option do we have." Miranda said with tears in her eyes.

"She too young." Grayson said, as he rans his hands through his hair.

"How about when she a little older?." Miranda said as he nods.

"How are we going to tell Jeremy and Elena." Miranda said as she look at Alaïa.

"I don't know honey." Grayson said as he hugged her.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I felt sad when I wrote this chapter. Alaïa deserve so much more but she's dying and that's the sad part 🥺❤️