Chapter1: Mystic Falls High School

Alaïa woke up gaping for air as she had tears in her eyes as gets up and grabs her dairy from her nightstand as she takes a deep breath and sits down on her bay window and moving her long curly light  hair out of the way and starts to write.

Dear dairy it's me again like always your probably tried of me but I had a nightmare about the accident again, I know my parents would have wanted me to move on and be happy so today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.

Love Alaïa

Alaïa put her dairy on her nightstand and wiping her tears away as she got and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower.

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

Toast

Toast. I can make toast." Jenna says as she opens the fridge as Alaïa shake her head with a smile and set her bag down on the counter as she grab a coffee mug.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna." Alaïa says as she pours the coffee in her mug as she takes a sip. "

coffee Lena?" Alaïa asked with a small her waving the mug out so Elena can take it.

"Thank you" Elena said talking the mug away from Alaïa with a smile as she takes a sip then Jeremy walks in.

Is there coffee?" Jeremy asked as  he grabs Jenna's cup and she just gets another cup and pours coffee. "Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?." Jenna says as Alaïa looks at her with a small smile.

"I'm good." Alaïa and Elena said at the same time.

Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?"Jenna asked as she was packing for work.

Don't you have a big presentation today?" Alaïa asked. "I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now." She says with a sigh, Crap!