Brave New World

Gilbert Residence
[Alaïa was still in her pajamas sitting down on her bed writing]

Dear dairy, I know it's been a while but what happens when the one who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?

Mystic Falls High School

[Everyone is preparing for the Mystic Falls High School Carnival. Bonnie and Elena are taking care of everything.]

Bonnie: Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish.

Elena: She is our ancestor. Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria.

Alaïa: I'm her reincarnated sister so....

Bonnie: [ to Elena]Your vampire ancestor and  she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you [ to Alaïa] and you, Alaïa...you were her sister don't you wonder what you're pass life was like with her.

Alaïa : I don't know. I like these memory of how she was....I don't know I can't explain it.

Bonnie: it's all just crazy... [ looks Elena] How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?

Elena: I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss.

Bonnie: Have you two talk to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?

Alaïa: No Bonnie, we haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related okay? (She gives a bag full of plush to Bonnie) me and Elena are human. And we have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy.

Bonnie: Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this.

Alaïa: Well because she's not human, obviously.

Elena and Bonnie: Obviously. (They laugh.)

Elena arrives.]

Stefan: Hello Alaïa and Elena.