I Hear You Knocking

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

The Bayou

The Bayou

[Alaïa, Elijah and Hope are walking through a field of flowers.]

Alaïa: [ smiles rubbing her belly feeling the baby kick] I do miss it out here.

Elijah: Yeah, looks like you're not alone. How you feeling?

Alaïa: I feel fine for the first time in weeks...how are you Hayley [ smiles] I hear you two have been together together.

Elijah: [smiles laughing slightly] yeah we're really happy together.

[Alaïa smiles then she thinks about Damon, god how miss him. Alaïa miss kissing him just being with him made her happy but all that's over now, Alaïa couldn't wonders if Damon was thinking about her the way she thinking about him but none that matters anymore. She needed to forget that she loves him now her focus was on Hope and her little one. They approach Mary's cabin, and Hope knocks on the door.]

Hope: Grandma Mary!

Mary: Well, hello, sweetheart. Oh, my girl. Oh.

Hope: I picked you some flowers.

[She hands her the flowers with a smile]

Mary: Honey darling, why don't you run on inside. I need to talk to your mama. [Hope does what she's told and she addresses Alaïa.] Didn't know you were bringing him.

Alaïa: Mary, come on.

Mary: Vampires aren't welcome. You're the exception. Rules of the house.

Elijah: I'll leave you two.

Alaïa: Seriously?

Mary: You know how I feel. Our kind winds up dead when they're around. Yesterday, we lost Lara. I wake up to hear there's been some kind of occult massacre in the woods. Let me guess Mikaelsons are involved.

Alaïa: That's why I'm here. I want to talk about what really caused that massacre last night.

Mary's Cabin

[Inside Alaïa and where talking as she down on a chair]

Alaïa: All we know is this cult wanted to sacrifice children. Somehow Lara got caught up in it, and when she tried to get out, she couldn't, and she killed herself.

Mary: That doesn't make sense. Someone is recruiting Crescents into a cult?

Alaïa: That's what I need you to look out for, Mary Anything strange. These people obsess over specific imagery. It's a serpent eating its own tail.

Mary: What'd you say?

Alaïa:  A serpent. Like a dragon. When Hope was affected, she drew some. Here.

[Alaïa shows Mary some of Hope's drawings.]

Mary: There's something you need to see.

[Later outside Alaïa, Elijah and Hayley who had just arrived were talking.]

Alaïa: This journal belonged to Mary's husband. He filled it in the months before he died. Most of it's revolutionist garbage. Plots for an uprising But there's stuff about [ looks at Hayley] your parents in there.

Hayley: What does he say about them?

Alaïa: Ramblings about how they were traitors for dealing with vampires.

Elijah: You can see his writing deteriorate as his thoughts do.

Alaïa: In the end, he can't even form a coherent sentence. Elijah, I think the Hollow made Mary's husband kill Hayley's parents.

Hayley: Growing up, I never belonged anywhere. Not in school. Not in foster care. I always thought if I could find my parents, I'd finally belong somewhere.

Elijah: You do belong somewhere.

Hayley: I did terrible things to find my family, Elijah. Alaïa And when I did, they were already dead. And now I find out that the same people who killed them are the ones who hurt Hope. [Looks at Alaïa ] I'm sorry.

[Alaïa hugs Hayley]

Alaïa: It's okay Hayley, it's not your fault.

Hayley: thanks I really need that

[ they stop hugging each other]

Alaïa: you're welcome.

Elijah: besides will not let anything happen to you or Alaïa . Do you understand?

[Elijah's phone vibrates; it's Freya.]

Elijah: What is it?

Freya: You need to come back to the city, or Marcel's going to kill Klaus.

[Later Elijah leaves as Alaïa, Mary and Hayley were outside sitting down on chairs in the front porch]

Hayley: Don't do that.

Mary: Do what?

Alaïa: Blame yourself. You think that if you'd stopped your husband.

Hayley: I would have had a better life.

Mary: No one deserves what you've been through.

Hayley : It's because of what I've been through that I have her and Alaïa . She is a Mikaelson,  she's a Gilbert and I am a Marshall, but we're both still Labonairs. Mary, Jackson said that tragedy always followed my family around... Executions, people dying in floods, fires, or just vanishing. What if the Hollow is behind those deaths, too? And if it went after the Labonairs before what if it wants to finish what it started.

[Alaïa smiles at Hayley and Mary as she puts her hand on her stomach]