Dead Man on Campus

Alaïa's outfit/ hairstyle

Alaïa, Caroline And Elena's Dorm Room

[Bonnie records a video of herself on her cellphone.]

Bonnie: Hi, Mom. I know we haven't seen each other, or talked in a while...so I wanted to make you a video update. I finally finished my whirlwind summer tour, got a new 'do and, I'm in college at Whitmore, where Grams taught. And this is my dorm! It's huge, right? It even has a fireplace! I mean, what dorm has a fireplace?

[The door opens and Caroline and Elena, Alaïa enter.]

Bonnie: Oh, here they are. Hey, guys! Say hi to my mom! [Caroline and Alaïa Elena get excited and wave to the camera.] They're planning me a welcome party. Just something, just low-key. I miss you. Please come visit when you get a chance. I'll, um, talk to you soon. Bye! [plants a kiss on the
screen with her hand.]

Elena (mimicking Bonnie): "By the way, Mom, I'm not a witch anymore,
because I died and then came back from the Other Side."

Bonnie: Okay, so I left out a detail...or two. I'll explain when she visits. How big is this party going to be?

Alaïa: Well, let's see. Silas and Tessa are gone, and you finally aren't.

Caroline: Which equals a massive cause for celebration!

Elena: Which equals a massive party. Hopefully. I mean, since each of us have only made one friend in college so far.

Caroline: And given that mine went radio silent after he kissed me, and yours was last seen at a tea party for a vampire-hating secret society.

Bonnie: Hmm...Augustine, right? The one who covered up your roommate's death and wants you kicked off from campus.

[Both girls give her a look.]

Bonnie: What? I've kept up! The Other Side is boring. What else am I supposed to do? Anyways [ to Alaïa] How are feeling?

Alaïa: [ smiles slightly] fine...