Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon

Tristan's POV: March 

We are packing for our Honeymoon and Babymoon because this will be our last trip before the baby gets here. I have one more class and then I can go home to my beautiful wife and our son. We have been discussing names but haven't chosen one yet. 

She is glowing and absolutely gorgeous altho she thinks she is fat like a whale and it takes a lot of work to try and make her understand she is beautiful and she is not fat she is pregnant. She barely allows me to see her naked anymore and is always trying to hide her stomach. 

The other day I ask her to come to school so we could spend time together and she was like no I look like a whale and all your classmates will look at us. 

To which I simply replied you are more beautiful than you realize. Mare when people look at us they are trying to figure out how I ended up with such a beautiful wife and how lucky I am that she is carrying my baby. 

She finally came to school and we enjoyed our lunch and her decaf coffee which I am drinking decaf as well. I mean it's only fair that I suffer with her. 

A couple of hours later and I finished my last class. I can go home and make sure we have everything packed. We are going to the Bahamas I rented a private villa that has its own private beach because I know Mare won't dare wear a bikini if anyone can see her. 

I had food already stocked with candles and the bedroom was covered with rose petals in a heart shape with a basket full of different chocolates. 

I walk in and see my wife laying on the couch. She is sleeping. I quietly shut the door behind me and walk over to the couch and easily cover her with a blanket. I walk to our room and close the door so I don't disturb her while I am packing. 

I grab a couple of suitcases and start packing. I bought her a cute bikini and I am going to surprise her with it. I pack all our clothes, six dress outfits, swimwear, underwear for both of us, and some sexy lingerie for my wife. Another surprise I bought for her. I want her to know how sexy she is. 

I will pack our toiletries in the morning besides the ones I bought just for traveling. I am so excited to spend the next two weeks on the beach with my wife. 

I quietly slip into the kitchen and start preparing dinner. 

Rory's POV:

I was cleaning before we go on our honeymoon and I got really tired and laid down to rest. I wake up when I smell something cooking in the kitchen. 

I open my eyes and notice it's almost dark outside. I slowly sit up I am so huge and I am only  Twenty-four weeks along and still have sixteen weeks to go until I will deliver our son. I look like I have half a basketball in my stomach. 

I haven't gotten much bigger since the last visit. I finally get up off the couch and walk to the kitchen. I stand in the doorway as I watch my sexy husband cooking our dinner. He is tasting the sauce.

I easily walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "This is really sexy. I love watching you cook."

He turns in my arms and is now facing me, "really? So a man cooking is a turn-on for you?"

I smile, "Yes, most definitely. I get really hot and bothered just watching you stir that sauce. I mean I may have to go take a cold shower." I lean up and kiss him. 

He picks me up and sits me on the bar. He is standing between my legs. "Well, my sexy wife sit right here and continue watching me. After we eat I will take you to our bedroom and satisfy your needs." He leaned down and kissed me again and gave me his sexy smirk.