Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day

Tristan's POV:

Our wedding is four days away and  Bryan and Scott are almost here. Rory is cleaning the house like it's really dirty.

I grab ahold of her as she runs by me, "baby calm down the house is fine."

"These are your friends and it is the first time that I am meeting them. I am so glad they were able to get their tuxes and we were able to get Samantha's bridesmaid dress with their measurements."

I wrap my arm around her waist and hold her as tightly and comfortably as I can. "Baby they are going to love you just like I do. You my dear are an amazing woman and the love of my life and in less than ninety-six hours you will become my wife. The stress and running around isn't good for our baby."

I gently rub her belly where her tiny baby bump is. "Our little bean says mommy needs to relax and sit down. Oh, and give daddy some kisses." 

Rory smiles, "Okay baby bean I will relax as well as give daddy some kisses." She turns around and kisses him with so much passion. 

Tristan starts to lead her to the bedroom and just then the doorbell rings. Rory busts out laughing and Tristan shakes his head.

"Damn it now I have to figure out how to calm him down. We will finish this later I promise you that." He whispers huskily in her ear. 

He walks over to the door and shakes his legs. He opens the door and smiles at his friends.

Bryan, Samantha, and Scott so great to see you. He hugs Samantha and shakes the guy's hands. 

"You look a little flustered there brother. Did we interrupt something?" Scott said as he was laughing.

"That's why it took you so long to answer the door. Huh?" Bryan said         

"Maybe or maybe our kisses are just so hot I look like this every time we kiss. By the way, this is my fiancée my Mary. You can call her Rory. Baby this is Scott, Bryan, and Bryan's wife Samantha."

"You definitely didn't lie about her looks. She is beautiful. The blue eyes are exactly as you described in military school. Rory dear we have heard a lot about you. This guy wouldn't shut up about his Mary from Chilton." Scott said as he walked over and kissed her hand and gave her a hug.

"Yep, we thought he was lying about you. Surely there was no one that could be as kind, smart, and beautiful as he described. We really thought he made you up. Was he really the jerk he said and so egotistical?"Bryan asked. 

"I do exist and yes he really was a jerk. He would make out with other girls in front of my locker and would do anything and everything to get my attention. The one thing he didn't do was be truthful about his feelings toward me. I always thought I was just another conquest of his."  

"I can definitely say that the way he spoke about you he really did love you. I can even see it when we see how he looks at you. I have never seen Tristan look at a female that way at all, ever. I mean he had his one-night stands but he barely made eye contact with them." Bryan said sincerely as he spoke to Rory. 

"I agree this man is in love. I was so afraid he would never find love and be happy. I am so glad you reconnected. So how did you find her?"

"Actually, I was stressed and decided to go for a run. She was walking and not paying attention to where she was going. I almost ran right into her but swerved and missed her. So me being me. Told her she needed to watch where she was going because I almost ran into her. She looked up and those beautiful blue eyes stop me dead in my tracks. It was my Mary."

"The rest is pretty much history. I was in a bad spot in life and Tristan talked to me and offered for me to become his roommate and a few days later we became a couple. He proposed while we were in Belgium and now here we are." Rory said as she smiled at Tristan.