Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby

We have loved the photos we receive of Deena carrying our grandbaby

We have loved the photos we receive of Deena carrying our grandbaby. Deena dyed her hair blonde for Emmy's wedding and she is so adorable. We love Deena and she often joins me and Emmy on our girl outings.

We couldn't have asked for a better daughter-in-law. She comes over daily to bring me caffeine from the coffee shop by their house and most times Emmy will ride over with her. 

We had her baby shower two weeks ago she wore a cute pink with black polka dots dress and black heels she looked so good. My son is a very lucky man and Deena is a very lucky woman I am so glad they found each other. 

Tristan tore down the kid's old playground out back because the wood was rotting. So he and our boys will be building a new one from the ground up. We are putting the condo up for sale but the kids have mentioned keeping it and renting it out. 

So when their kids get old enough they can stay there just like their parents did. We are still discussing it and it would be a good idea so if they ever needed it to stay in. We could do weekly rentals on it for money to keep it maintained.

I am so excited to meet our first grandbaby he is due in nine days. So when Michael goes to work I go and stay with Deena or Emmy stays with her we never leave her alone. 

Michael is doing really well at the office and he has spoken with the lawyers and everyone who works in the office that once the baby arrives he will be working from home for the first three months to help his wife and spend time with his son. He has already got his office ready and files ready to be moved when the time comes.

We are in the planning stage of Brayden and Adrianna's wedding. We only have nine months until their wedding. She has already picked the dress, we are working on catering items, and flowers. 

Brayden and Addi go quite often and work in Stars Hollow they stay at the Inn when they do since Bray owns it now. He is having the ceremony at the Annex that Em owns and then the reception at the Dragonfly. 

They have all been discussing possibly opening a couple more inns and Diner's which would include the spa so it would be the three of them going into business together. They are talking about building a diner beside the Inn and having the spa built behind it with a wedding area for guests to enjoy. Their plans are really good and we are hoping they move forward with them.