Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles

So, It's New Year's Eve, and we are attending a party at The Plaza Hotel. We are getting ready I am going to wear the Long blue cocktail dress that Tris bought me for Christmas. It is very flowy with a slit all the way up and a very low-cut neckline. I am pairing it with my Silver Jimmy Choo heels that Tristan bought me for Christmas. 

Tristan is wearing his black suit with a grey shirt, a silver tie, and a silver pocket square. So We will match a little. I am curling my hair with it in a half updo and curled down my back. 

Tristan's POV:

I am standing in the doorway watching this beautiful woman who agreed to be my wife get dressed. She is just as breathtaking when she is lounging around the house in her sweatpants and crop top as she is in her cocktail dress. The dress I bought her looks so amazing on her. 

She just finished her hair and her makeup. She is adding her jewelry and I decide to help her. I walk over and put her necklace on her and help with her bracelet. 

"You are so sexy and perfect. I am so happy you haven't realized you are too good for me yet. I am so in love with you. You are a beautiful person inside and out."

"I am not too good for you it's the other way around. I just hope you don't realize it until we are married. You look very handsome tonight. I mean you are always handsome and sexy but you look really good in that suit. I can't wait to see you out of it." She laughed and kissed him.

"My sentiments exactly. You look hot in that dress but I am ready to see it on the floor and see your sexy body without all the clothing you are wearing. I do like the slit up your thigh right here." I rub my hand up her thigh and I can feel her quiver under my fingers. 

"If you want to make it to the party you best wait until we return home before you do that again. We may not even make it home if you keep undressing me with your eyes like that."

"I can't help it baby you are so damn sexy It is so hard for me to see you and not think about undressing you even with your sweatpants and crop top."

She blushes and when she does she is so sexy. I love it when she blushes. 

"Alright let's get out of here before we aren't able to leave." She kisses him a passionate kiss and heads toward the door. 

Tristan is standing there a little dazed and then follows her. "Baby you can't be kissing me like that." He takes her hand and places it on his pants. "This is what that kiss did to me."

"I am sorry baby. I promise I will make it up to you when we get home." She smiled and we went to the elevator. Tristan was trying to adjust his pants. Rory was laughing at him.

"You better," I whispered in her ear low and huskily. "This is going to be torture for me because I really would rather be making love to you right now."

"Oh, baby don't worry I promise we will be making love most of the night."

They load into the limo taking them to the party. She is cuddled into Tristan's side. They arrive at The Plaza about twenty minutes later and go to the elevator. 

When the elevator arrives at the right floor. They follow the signs. They walk in and she sees a room full of people. She notices some are from Yale others the LDB. 

She notices Finn standing with his back to her. She walks over and places her hands around his waist. "Hey, there is my exotic boyfriend. How are you doing tonight my Finny?"

"I am doing wonderful now that my love is here. My, my mother you look so scrumptious. Hey, mate how can you tolerate her being this sexy? I would have her locked in the bedroom all the time." Laughing he gives her a kiss on both cheeks and hugs her. He shakes Tristan's hand.