Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!

Mature content:

Tristan laid down beside Rory and he leaned over and was kissing her. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. Her hands were rubbing all over his back and stomach. 

Her hands were making his member very hard. Her hands felt so wonderful. He unzipped her dress and slid it down her body. 

Rory was wearing a red strapless bra with matching red lacy thongs. He looked down at her body in the dim light and she looked absolutely perfect. 

He began kissing her and she unbuttoned his pants. She slid them down as he helped her with his feet. He kicked them the rest of the way off. 

She was laying there looking at him. "Rory you are beautiful. More beautiful than I ever imagined. Your body is a Wonderland for me to explore. I am not going to rush this. We are going to take this slow and enjoy it." 

He unclasped her bra and slid it off her body, he tossed it on the floor. He rubbed her left breast with his hand and rolled her nipple with his thumb and index finger. While he placed her right breast in his mouth and sucked her nipple. She was moaning and rubbing his back and hair with her hands. 

He switched and moved to the other breast and then let his other hand move down to her stomach. He rubbed her stomach slowly and lightly making goosebumps appear. He moved his hand down toward her core. 

He could feel the heat and by easily touching the thin fabric he could feel all the moisture down there. He knew he had made her wet. She was really turned on and he loved the thought that he Tristan Dugrey could turn Rory Gilmore on.

"I would say you are really excited. because baby you are really wet. I am glad I can turn you on that much."

He kissed her stomach and made his way down her thighs. He slowly moved up and down her thighs just waiting to really make her moan. He kissed every inch of her body except her core. He made his way back up to her neck. He was kissing the nape of her neck and he found her sweet spot. She moaned and dug her nails into his back. 

"Oh my gosh, Tristan. Please take me now." She breathlessly moaned as she was kissing his neck. I don't know how much foreplay I can take baby. Please make love to me now. I want you no I need you now."

Her words really turned him on he slid his boxers off, then slid her thongs off, and rolled a condom on. 

He was hovering on top of her. "Are you sure Mare?"

"Yes, Tristan I am a thousand percent sure I want you right now."

With those words, he eased inside her core giving her body time to adjust. They both moaned out loud.

Tristan slowly picked up the pace, he was going to take this slow. He was making love to the woman he had loved for over fourteen years for the very first time and he wanted it to be perfect for her and him.  

Rory wrapped her legs around his waist. She was moaning really loudly. Each moan made him want to ensure she was pleasured. 

Rory was thrusting her hips and Tristan was matching her thrusts. He felt her walls tighten around him and he could feel her body quiver as she reached her orgasm. He continued his thrusts in and out as she reached her climax again. 

He reached his point of climax right after her but he was still hard. He kept thrusting in and out. They were both moaning. 

She feels amazing so tight and wet. He couldn't stop and he wasn't sure he wanted to. He looked down at the beautiful woman laying underneath him as they both had sweat dripping off their bodies. He began kissing her neck up to her mouth as he hit her sweet spot again.

"Oh my gosh, Tristan you feel amazing. Keep going just like that. God, you feel so good." She said low and huskily out of breath.

"Mare, you feel so good too baby." He said as he moaned.

Just then he felt her walls tighten again and he picked up his pace as he felt her reach her orgasm again and he reached his as he thrust one more time. He laid down toward her resting his weight on his arms. 

He kissed her a long passionate kiss. He eased out of her, removed the condom, tied the end, and threw it away. He then laid down beside her. He pulled her into the crook of his arm. She was drawing circles on his chest. 

"Mare, that was..."

"Mind-blowing, amazing, and incredible." She responded as she looked up at him.

"Exactly. I have never and I mean never experienced or felt what I did just now while I was making love to you."

"I know exactly what you mean. Me neither I felt like we were..."

"Connected," Tristan said as he looked down at her. He really hoped she felt what he felt.

"Yes, like we were connected physically and emotionally. That was a first for me."

"That was a first for me too Mare. I hope you won't freak out when I say this and I know it's a little too soon. I don't expect you to say it back and that is fine because I have known this for years and I know this is new to you."

He raised up and leaned his head against the headboard. He pulled her up beside him he looked deep into her eyes. "Mare, Rory. I am going to use your name I like my nickname for you but this is serious so I am going to use your actual name."

"Rory Gilmore I love you, I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you at Chilton I just didn't know what love was until I was sent away. I thought about you every single day I was gone. I have thought about you every single day since I was sent away."

"I mean everything I am saying. I love you and you are who I want for the rest of my life. You are my endgame. You my dear are the only woman for me. I want you to know and understand what I want and what my plans are for our future."

"One day in the future I will ask you to marry me. You are my future. I want to marry you, have children with you, and buy a house together with a yard for our children to play in. I lost my chance years ago and I do not plan on losing you again." He leaned over and placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her so tenderly and gently. The kiss ignited an electric shock through his body. 

"Tristan Dugray I love you too, I never thought I would say that to you. Since you and I reconnected you are the only man I think about. When I say I loved Logan I mean that but the love I had for Logan and the love I feel for you are so different."

"I felt something I have never felt with you. Each time you kiss me it feels like there is a surge of electricity running through my body. when we just made love I have never felt a connection like I just did. I don't say I love you so easily which is why Dean and I broke up back when you and I kissed that first time at Madeline's party."

"So, when I say those words I mean them with every ounce of my heart. I love you Tristan Dugray. You are the only man I have ever seen a future with. When Finn asked me Last night if I saw a future with you. As I thought about it you were the man I saw at the end of that aisle waiting for me. It was you not Logan, Dean, or Jess. It has always been you. I am sorry I was too stupid and hung up on Dean not to see what was right in front of me."

Tristan leaned in and kissed her again. He had his hand on the back of her neck and he slowly pulled her into his lips. A kiss that was so tender and so powerful. 

Rory slid down the bed as she pulled him with her. He reached over and got a new condom. The next few hours, they spent getting lost in one another. They lay down and peacefully drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.