Chapter 13: Unexpected News!

2 Months later November 2016:

Tristan's POV:

We are going to Stars Hollow this weekend for Lorelai and Luke's wedding. We are staying at her Inn we have gone and visited a few times over the last couple of months. Lorelai and Luke have come back to New York and stayed a couple of times with us since the first trip.

We get along great. I really like her mom and we have even been to visit Emily and she enjoys Getting to visit with us. She has also come and stayed for one weekend with us. I really like Rory's family. 

We are meeting up with her friends next weekend Finn, Robert, and Colin. She blocked Logan's number and he got married last month. 

Rory and I are doing great. She has been a little sick these last couple of weeks. She agreed to go see a doctor if it doesn't go away once we return home. Her mother's wedding is tomorrow and we are going to dinner at Luke's.

Rory's POV:

We came to Stars Hollow mom is finally getting married to Luke tomorrow. I ran to Hartford because I think I know why I have been sick and I can't get the test in Stars Hollow because no one knows what privacy means. 

I told Tristan I just had to run an errand and I would be back shortly so he stayed at the Dragonfly. 

I run into the drugstore to get the test and I hear my name from the last person I ever expected.

"Rory, Rory Gilmore?"

I turn around and see Honor standing there with Shira. "Hey, Honor, hey Shira."

Honor pulls me into a huge hug and Shira just smiles her fake smile. "What have you been up to? I have asked Logan and he says he hasn't talked to you in a few months. That bonehead actually married Odette."

"Honor, Logan did what he was supposed to do and he is happy. Since Ms. Gilmore turned down his proposal. Which was a blessing because she isn't cut out for this lifestyle that is expected of a Huntzberger."

"Yep, that's so true Shira. I did what I had to do so that my life was my life. I loved Logan, not his name or money but I loved him for him. So, Shira, were you invited to the announcement for the Hayden heiress?" 

"Yes, I received my invitation last week. I am curious as to who she is. Had Mitchum not signed the deal with Odette's father that would have been a good match for Logan."

"Well, I guess I will see you there. I was also invited to represent the Gilmores but will be attending with my boyfriend Tristan Dugray."

"Tristan Dugray, Huh? I didn't realize he had a girlfriend. How did you meet, Tristan?" 

"Oh, we go way back. Even before Logan and I met. We attended Chilton together until our Junior year when he got sent away.  We have been together for like two and a half months."

"I didn't realize the Gilmore's still associated with the Haydens. Well, it was nice seeing you but Honor and I must be going. We will tell Logan you said hi. He will also be at the Hayden's announcement with his wife."

Honor rolled her eyes "It was nice seeing you, Rory. I won't tell Logan we saw you because he is dumb and you need to live your life. I will see you at the announcement and try to keep Logan away from you. Call me sometime here is my number."  

They leave. Rory shakes her head and goes to the right aisle once she sees they left the store. She grabs three different test kits they each have two tests. She checks out and goes to a gas station and uses the restroom. She has all these tests in her purse. She lays them all out and uses the first test in each different kit.