Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?

Rory's POV:

Today is the day I will be announced as the Gilmore and Hayden Heiress. I am so nervous for one I know Logan and Odette will be there for another Mitchum and Shira will also be there. Plus it will be announced that Tristan and I are married.

We are having a society reception in two weeks that was the only way both of my grandmas would allow us to get married in a small ceremony. 

We have a doctor's appointment next week and hopefully, we will be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  

Tristan wants to do a gender reveal. He and the guys are planning that party I only have to show up. 

Tristan should be getting home from classes soon and we will have to get ready it was really hard to find a dress that fit me well without showing the baby bump I have going on. It is getting pretty huge. 

She found a long one-shoulder chiffon dress that had rhinestone embellishments all the way up the shoulder. It was big enough in the stomach that it didn't show her bump. It was a bluish-turquoise color and Tristan was going to wear a medium-grey suit with a turquoise shirt and a silver tie. 

Tristan's POV:

Tristan's POV:

Today Rory will be announced at Hayden and Gilmore Heiress and we have her party this evening. We have two weeks until our society reception. I am really excited to see her in her dress tonight. 

I am not excited to see any of the Huntzebergers at the party. I know I am going to do everything I can to ensure my wife stays safe. They are also going to announce our wedding after they announce Rory as the Heiress. 

I walk in the door after the last class. "Honey I'm home." He yelled as he entered the house. 

Rory was in their room. "I am in the bedroom baby." He smiled and walked to their room. He hugged her as she was looking in the mirror. 

"Hello, my beautiful wife. I have missed you. Are you ready for tonight?"

"Hello, my sexy husband, I missed you too and I am nervous. Now you need to shower and we need to get ready my grandma's said we needed to be there by six."