Chapter 47: Our first family vacation

December 2019: Tristan's POV:

We are getting everything packed for our first family vacation. Michael is excited to go to Ireland. It is going to be cold but we decided to take a winter vacation to Ireland because Rory has always wanted to go to Ireland.

Next summer I am taking her to Paris just the two of us for a romantic getaway. We are trying for a second child right now. She has been off birth control for about three weeks now. 

We decided she would take a pregnancy test after seven weeks of being off the shot. She is very worried but we were given good advice and we are following it to a T to ensure that this pregnancy goes smoothly.

When she gets pregnant she will not lift or pick up anything over five pounds. She will stay off her feet as much as possible. 

She has started a healthy diet that promotes good fiber and nutrients for the baby. She is drinking protein shakes every morning and has already cut her coffee intake down to two cups per day. She has already started taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid. 

So when we do conceive our child will start out healthy. We are really excited about another baby. Rory is doing Yoga in the morning to help out with the pregnancy. 

I am standing here watching my beautiful wife do her yoga poses and, to be honest, it is really turning me on. She is so sexy, smart, and beautiful inside and out. I am head over heels in love with this woman and she is mine. 

She married me and has made me so happy. She made my life better the moment I ran into her in Central Park. I am hooked on her and I am not afraid to say it to anyone. 

She looks over at me and smiles. "Are you watching me do yoga again, baby?"

"Yes, I am trying to learn how to do some of those poses. I want to do yoga with you."

"You are such a liar Tristan. You were checking me out again because you like the way my Yoga pants show off my butt."

"Okay, you are right I was just thinking to myself how beautiful you look and how lucky I am that you are mine. How lucky I am that you married me and that I am hooked on you and I am not afraid to tell it to anyone."

"I love you, Tris. I am really excited about this baby. This time it is planned and I can't wait to hold our beautiful baby. Boy or girl, it will be loved by us as its parents."

"Well, baby we only have four weeks until you start taking the pregnancy tests. We already know the first two will probably be negative since the birth control could have been in your system still. We will just take one every week until you are pregnant. I am excited too baby. I love you beautiful."

"You are so sweet, Tristan. I wish Michael was taking his nap so we could go try again to conceive a baby."

"Mrs. Rory Dugray, you sure are a naughty woman. What happened to my sweet innocent little Mary from Chilon?"

"She grew up and married the naughty playboy from Chilton. She now has a son with him and I hear they are trying to have him a brother or sister."

"Mare, are saying I was a playboy back then? I didn't think so. I recall trying really hard to get you to just give me a chance to show you who I really was. Yet, you just kept turning me down. Baby girl I was so in love with you back then and I never stopped loving you. You got me through Military school."

"Yes, you were a major playboy back then. Always kissing girls in front of my locker like that was going to make me want you. Well, I am glad you never stopped loving me. I can't imagine my life without you. You have made me a very happy woman and I am hooked on you too baby. Always and forever me and you. That's what our wedding vows said and I meant them and I still do."