Chapter 60: High school days

3 years later:

The twins just graduated Middle school and today is their first day as Freshmen in High school. Where has the time gone? Rory and Tristan are freaking out a little. They have a Senior and now two Freshmen. 

Emmy decided she wanted to dye her hair and so did Brayden. So they both have bright blonde hair. They will get their driver's licenses next year. Michael has a girlfriend he has been dating since his Sophomore year. Her name is Ginny and she is beautiful.

All the years have passed by so quickly and their kids are almost grown. They have one year left with Michael and three years left with the twins after this year. They have been taking long family vacations since the kids hit middle school. 

They spend their entire summer on vacation. They have visited Australia, France, Turkey, Ireland, Scotland, Malaysia, and so many other places. Michael is a little hottie he has a dark complexion, blond hair, and is very muscular. 

Every place they have visited all the young girls were drooling over their sons. The girls would crowd around their area on the beach to be close to Michael. Brayden is a cutie but not as muscular as Michael. Michael works out every day. Emily is very beautiful with a petite frame so all the boys are always trying to get noticed by her.

On our last vacation, we just went and spent the summer in Miami and Destin, Florida. When Michael, Brayden, and Emily walked onto the beach and pulled their clothes off to their swimsuits people just stopped and stared. 

Tristan busted out laughing. "Looks like everyone is staring at our kids and us. That guy over there is staring at you. Guess we have a really good-looking family."

"Yes, we do. Those ladies over there are staring at you as well." Then they were joined by the guys and even more, mouths fell open. Finn, Logan, Robert, and Colin.

"Plus we got some good-looking friends. They are single and I am sure each will find a companion on this beach to spend the night with before we leave." Rory said as she was laughing. 

"Well, they can do anything they want. For me, the only babe I want to spend the night with is my sexy wife."

"Good answer." She leaned over and kissed him. 

"Gross. We are out in public. Can you two please stop with the make-out sessions?" Brayden said.

"Look son if you find yourself a hottie like I have trust me it will take everything you have to keep your hands off of her. Be happy your parents are happy, in love, and still married."

Rory leaned over and kissed him, "You are a hottie too baby and I love you so much."

Rory was standing there recalling the way Tristan looked at her when he spoke those words and the fun they all had on their vacation.

Michael, Brayden, and Emmy on the beach  

Today is the last first day for Michael, he is a senior. Brayden and Em start their Freshman year. 

Tristan and Rory are very happy the twins are so close

Tristan and Rory are very happy the twins are so close. The three kids get along exceptionally well. Hardly any bickering or fighting, they hang out and do stuff together all the time, and the two boys are very protective of their sister.

A/N: Sorry this is such a short chapter. I decided to only write this as a filler and to show more pictures of the kids growing up. It was extremely hard to find pictures to go along with their descriptions. Yes, they are celebrities but that was all I could find of twins that favor Rory and Tristan a little Lucky Blue, and Pyper Smith and Michael I was able to match with Alex Pettyfer with younger photos up to adult age. 

Thank you to everyone reading I have reached 28,000 Readers so thank you to each and every one of you for making that happen. I am down to 11 chapters until this book is finished. It will be time jumps I wanted to get the kids through high school, college, and weddings, and will end on a happy note with them as grandparents. 

I will rest for a little bit and by next week I should get started on my Finnfic which I am really excited to write it will be completed as I don't write more than one story at a time.

I may even move my own story that is completely mine over here. It is a supernatural story because I am a huge vampire fan and love nothing more than a vampire romance story. If you would be interested in reading please let me know. I am planning on doing it as a Trilogy and have written the first book over halfway through. I have been working on this particular book for over three years and maybe I can actually finish it lol. It is a toss between Twilight and Vampire Diaries with a few differences added in. 

The next Chapter coming up today and I may even get a third finished today: Thank you again for reading and much love to each comment and vote, these brighten my day....