Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation

Eighteen months later:

The twins are graduating and both have been accepted into Yale which they will start in the fall with their big brother Michael. 

Michael ended up breaking up with Stormy just a couple of weeks after we spoke. He has dated a few girls since then but nothing serious and he hasn't brought any of his dates home to meet us. He is almost like Logan he has a line of girls trying to get a date with him. 

He is such a kind and sweet guy that when the time comes and he falls in love it will completely take over him. Rory has been going for weekly coffee visits with her son.

She laughed because they were sitting outside and every girl that walked by did a double look with their mouths open. Michael didn't even notice. He is excited that Bray and Em will be on campus with him. 

We are all taking off for the summer to Fiji and The Maldives. Everyone is going this time. They are going to have so much fun and she is happy to be able to spend time with all three of her kids. 

Michael is bringing a friend from LDB named Kurtis, Brayden's girlfriend Brianna is going to be joining us, as is Emmy's boyfriend Grayson. So they will have some new faces with their group. Michael was upset that we allowed Grayson to join us and said he is going to make Emmy sleep in his room so he knows she will be okay. 

Brayden and Emmy have been with their significant others since the end of their Freshman year. Grayson and Brianna hang out at the house a lot and join us for our Sunday night dinners. Michael is just very protective of Emmy.

The boys and Tristan are ensuring that Emmy keeps her virtue because she isn't allowed to leave the house alone. It's sweet and all but annoying to Em. 

The entire group is meeting at the school the same as we did when Michael graduated. Robert is still married to Claire she has become one of Rory's best friends.

Colin married Becca last Fall in a cute wedding. Finn got engaged to Julie last week and Logan is still Logan he has dated three different girls since he and Betsy broke up. The guys think he is still hanging onto the hope that he can get Rory back but they know that she is head over heels in love with Tristan.   

Tristan walked up and wrapped his arms around Rory's waist. "Good morning my beautiful wife. Are you ready to see our twins graduate?"

"Good morning my handsome husband. I am trying to stay calm. Our babies are graduating and in ten weeks they will be in college and it will just be us."

"True but just think of all the traveling we can do and I have a few certain places that I am planning on making love to you starting the day we move the kids in at Yale. I am planning on taking my beautiful wife out on dates and weekend getaways."

Rory turned around in his arms and was now facing him. "Tristan Dugrey I love you and I am excited to be alone with you. Which places?"

He whispered in her ear huskily, "for one the bar, the kitchen table, the washer, and the office again. I know I am acting like a teenager but I have a lot of teenage years to make up for and then our twenties. Those years I am planning on attending some college parties, making love in the car in a parking lot, and maybe on a rooftop."

"You are silly but that sounds so fun. We get to relive our teenage years and our twenties because we got together in our thirties."

"Yes, we had Michael only a few months after we got married so now that all our kids are adults and we will be alone we can now go back and live the years we missed. We did it, baby, we got all three of our kids grown, they all graduated, and they will all be in college."