Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!

Tristan's POV:

So, today I have one last class to finish before our break begins. I packed my bags last night and Rory is packing hers now. We are leaving on a red-eye flight tonight to Belgium. I am so excited to take Rory on vacation. 

Her morning sickness has finally almost gone away. They went to the doctor and found out she was five weeks and four days along. She is due around July 8th. I am so excited about our future. 

She knows we are going to Bruges, Belgium for twelve days. We will leave on the twenty-third and arrive early on the twenty-fourth. I am going to propose to her this weekend. Then, we can spend the rest of our time there enjoying the sights and having fun. 

Only thirty minutes until the class ends and I can go home and see my girl. I am missing her like crazy luckily. I decided to do two extra courses this year plus summer. So I won't have to do the four years. I will graduate in eighteen months. So, our baby will still be young. I am going to open a counseling office once I complete this degree.

That way  Rory and I can still have a decent life and I can be home on the weekends. I have already figured out my office hours will be from nine until four Monday through Thursday. She has spoken to both of her grandmothers about the heiress title she is going to be taking on. 

They both agreed she can stay in New York with me until I complete my degree then we will be moving back to Hartford. 

I am excited about our trip I get twelve days to spend with Rory alone. No interruptions and nobody we have to visit until Christmas Eve. I am really hoping when we return she is wearing my ring. The ring that says she is my future and I am hers. 

Class is finally over and I grab my stuff and leave. I walk out the door and I look and see Rory standing by the coffee cart. 

I walk over to her and her face lights up with a big smile. I hug her and it feels so good to have her in my arms. Today was a long day I had four classes to get through.

"Hey, baby. How was your day? What are you doing here?"

"My day was great babe and I decided to surprise you. I missed you and just decided to come to campus and grab a coffee."

Well, I am very happy you decided to surprise me. I didn't think that class would ever end so I could go home and kiss my girl that I was missing like crazy."He leaned down and kissed her.   

Rory's POV:

I have all my bags packed. We are leaving tonight and won't return until Christmas Eve. Tristan is taking us to Belgium and I am so excited. I went one time for a story but I wasn't there but a few days. 

I have all my stuff moved to the living room close to the front door. I am so glad my morning sickness is pretty much gone. 

I can't wait to get to Belgium and try all their chocolates and cookies. I get to spend twelve days with Tristan alone. It is the most time we have spent together without him having to go to school or me having to go to Stars Hollow. 

I am done packing and it is really boring at home without Tristan. I think I am going to surprise him on campus and get me some coffee. I know his last class ends at three. I can leave now and barely get there before it ends. 

I throw my shoes on and grab my coat. I leave and arrive on campus ten minutes later. I am standing there at the coffee cart when I see my boyfriend and he is so sexy. I see a few girls watching him. 

He looks over and sees me standing there. His whole face lights up and he makes his way to me. He walks over and immediately wraps his arms around me and hugs me. I notice the other girls giving me nasty looks.