- Isaiah 9:2 NLT -

The people who walk in darkness will see a great light. For those who live in a land of deep darkness, a light will shine.

🔸There will be a light to those who are in darkness. In a world where we are just surrounded with shades of black, there is God that will shine on us like a noonday sun.

A light that will reflect colors towards our life. A light that will gave us clarity and peace of mind in times of struggles.

In a life where there is God, we will no longer worry because we will no longer live in darkness because His presence will be with us that will light the path that we are going to take.

That is why, there is no reason for us to do not believe God's mighty power because God is always with us. God is Emmanuel.

However, we will not see God's grace if we will harden our heart from God's love, that is why soften our heart and let God settles in it so we will see what God has done for us throughout our life.

Let us see and acknowledge God so that we can still find a reason to fight with our battles. Let us put all our faith before God so we can see that along our pains, there is God who will gave us strength and grace.

We are never alone that is why, continue to live, fight and be courageous in every darkness because in due time, our pains will become shouts of sings and praises.

Our pains are not for life time. Therefore, let us rejoice because we are surrounded by a light that will always shine—namely Jesus Christ that will lead us towards eternal life and salvation.

Prayer:
Lord, we pray to you O God thank you for all the things that you have done for us. Lord thank you for the shower of blessings that we continually received. In your name O God, lighten our way  so we will never stumble upon the trap of the enemy. Lord as we change our life, lend us your hand and lift us from drowning towards misery and darkness. Lord we can never do anything without your help that is why we honor and praise you. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (12/13/20)