- 1 John 4:19 NLT -

We love each other because he loved us first.

🔸Before we even confess that we love God with all of our heart, mind and soul, God loves us first because He showed His unconditional love to us by sacrificing His only begotten son which is Jesus Christ in order to make us right with Him.

That is the evidence that God continually showered us with His unconditional love and this shows that love dwells from the Lord our God because He embodied the fruit of the Spirit which is love.

We do show compassion towards other people. However, we can not know how to love if God did not let us felt and show how to truly love. Since God is the source of all love, we, as a follower of God, we do love others by following the example of Christ Jesus whom the Lord is pleased.

This meant that we definitely can not love others if God did not love us first. That is why, we must remain in God because God is love and through Him we can also spread love around us.

However today, we must remember that we can only truly love other people if we will also fully experience and understand how does it felt to be embraced by God's perfect love because through that love, we can also share to the people around us what God made us felt through His perfect love.

That is why today, surrender your life before the Lord and let the love of the Lord fills you, embrace you and shelter you throughout your life. Do not reject the love of God because the love of God is the one that sustain us day by day. If God did not love us, we will never be able to survive till this day that is why, let God control you and praise Him in all the days of your life.

So as we experience, God's perfect love for us, we can truly love others without fears, doubts and inhibitions. That is why, do not say "I learned to love my family, friend, enemy and so forth because of you" because a love that only comes from the trust you've invest from a person will only fade. Do not let a person be the reason on why you love. Let God be the reason why you love because a love where God is the main reason why you have done it will last forever and no one can ever separate it.

Therefore today, always remember to love others and make allowances to those who made mistakes to us because God also forgave us from our sins so who are we to forsake forgiveness. May we love one another in all the days of our life like how God loves us. Amen!

Prayer:
Lord, we pray to you thank you loving us before we love you. Lord, thank you for giving us your unconditional love for us. Lord, we are forever be grateful for your mercy in us and thank you for giving the Lord Jesus Christ to make us right in Him. Lord, we humbly ask for forgiveness of sins O God and may you cleanse us with your most precious blood. Lord, as we walk to a path that directs to you, help us so we may continually love others as you love us. In your name O God, guide us in all the days of our lives so we may never wander away from your grace. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (11/23/20)