- Romans 3:23 NLT -

For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

🔸Today, this bible verse remind us that as a human being, we all for short to God's glorious standard. Everyone of us fall short to sins that separate us from the grace of the Lord our God.

It is so unfortunate that we always fail the Lord and even if we say that we do not commit sin that are way bigger than other people, still we already fall short to the Lord's standard because a sin that is either big or small is still a sin in the eyes of the Lord.

However today, even if we definitely made mistakes that lead us to death, still the Lord remind us that even if we are imperfect the Lord shows mercy to everyone of us. That even we turn our back in Him, still the Lord remain in us and welcome us as we ran back to Him.

Though we may do those things in the past, the important thing is to change and focus our  life in the Lord and make sure that we will be in God's side as always.

Though it did happen however, Romans 3:24 assured us that, "Yet God , in his grace, freely make us right in his sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sin."

Wow, how compassionate does the Lord our God because even if we fail Him many times, still He is the one that stands for us and remain in us.

We must show gratitude in Him and praise the Lord our God for all the things that He has done for us. We must worship Him with gladness and sing songs that will glorify Him because He is the only God, that makes people right with himself only by faith, whether they are Jews or Gentiles (Romans 3:30 NLT).

Prayer:
Lord we pray to you O God, we thank you for all the things you have done for us. Thank you Lord you chose to remain in us. Lord I pray to you O God that may you help us be strong in the mighty name of Jesus so that we will not fall short to all temptations. All this things we pray through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Forever and ever, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (09/26/20)