- Isaiah 43:2 NLT -

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

🔸In our life, we are constantly battling from day to day problems. Problems that are either big or small. That is why, we can conclude that problems are really inevitable in our life.

In a problems where we felt like that they drown us and suffocate us, we must never forget that there is God who is ready to save us.

In a time where we encounter problems that are overwhelming for us and problems that just continuously come before us, we must never forget to call upon the name of Christ Jesus.

To all the challenges that we felt as so much for us to bear, we must never forget that there is God who is bigger than our problems.

In all the days of our life, we must keep in mind that God lend us a helping hand. Just as the Bible verse from Isaiah 43:1 NLT, "But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says 'Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.'"

Therefore, there is no reason for us to be frightened about all the things that this world offers us and pressures us because from the beginning, God loves us and we are God's children. That is why, there is a guarantee for us that He will never leave us nor forsake us.

In any kind of situation, we can assure that God will guide us, His mercy will cover us and His neverending love will sustain us in all the days of our life. The things that we encounter that disappoints us, it is just a small thing to God that is why, whatever circumstances you are facing, lean upon God because God is bigger than all problems, fears and doubts.

Prayer:
Lord, today and forever we are thankful for all the things that you have done to us. Lord, in your name, thank you for staying by our side what ever circumstances that we may face. Lord, in every situation that we may have in the days ahead, always remind us O God that we may never lose our hope in your name. Lord, may all of us never forget that there is rest within you. That is why, we offer all that we have and may you guide us as we walk towards your grace so we may never wander away from your grace. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (12/03/20)