- Romans 6:23 NLT-

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

🔸We have things that lead us to sin. We have this obsessions that lead us to death and tie us up from the bondage of sin that separate us from eternal life given by the Lord our God.

However, today we should rejoice and sing with praise rather than fears because the Lord save us from death that will drag us to eternal fire were sufferings don't cease.

The Lord lift us up and made us whole in His name. Through God's grace and compassion, He made us worthy to be called as His children.

We have so many sins but sins did not stop God's love for us because He gave his only begotten son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to redeem us from the pit of misery and darkness.

So sin that leads to death has no hold on us right now. We are now free from those chains that keep and draw us far from the Lord our God.

We are now healed and forgiven from the things that taint us. We are cleansed and renewed in the name of the Lord.

We are now bound by God's grace and mercy. We are no longer slaves from sin though we may feel that the Lord doesn't need us because we just only fail Him but this bible verse tell us that we don't choose the Lord our God but the Lord chose us for a purpose and that is to glorify His name.

Holy is the Lord our God! Praise the Lord our God! Confess with our tongue how compassionate and glorious is the Lord our God!

Offer our life in Him and let Him take control because He gave us gift which is eternal life — the most valuable thing than any kind of precious stones and our wealth in this world.

Giving us gift of eternal life means that He wants what is best for us and it is to stay beside Him forever and ever.

That is why today and until the end of time, let's do our best to make our life as a living sacrifice for Him so when He will come back and gather all His children who remain in Him, we will also be abe to share the same glory and salvation in Him.

Prayer:
Lord we thank you O God for your mercy for us even if we have lapses. Lord, we pray to you O God that may you straighten our path and lead us to a life that will please the Lord our God. A life that will be made worthy for your given gift which is eternal life. All this things we pray through Jesus Christ who reigns forever and ever in unity with the Holy Spirit, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (09/27/20)