- Luke 12:40 NLT -

You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected.”

🔸Our Bible verse for today is a call for us to be alert and to do what has God commanded us. In any time the Lord will come again that is why let us prepare and make ourselves blameless and spotless before the Lord.

We are all commanded to do what's right and that is why let us do our best as we wait patiently for the Lord's coming.

However, before we will know what God truly wants us to do, let us know what has the Lord commanded us and we must listen to all His teachings that is preached around us. Let us also read the Bible because it serve as a manual for us to right living.

The Bible is our greatest source of encouragement and hope as we live a life that is pleasing to the sight of God. That is why, we must never cease to seek for the Good News that is being proclaimed to us.

Before the Lord's return, let us equip ourselves with the whole armor of God so we may be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power (Ephesians 6:10 NLT). We must put on all of God’s armor so that we will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil (v. 11).

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places (v. 12).

Therefore, we must put on every piece of God’s armor so we will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle we will still be standing firm (v. 13).

However, as we continually equip ourselves, let us never forget to pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. We must also stay alert and be persistent in our prayers for all believers everywhere (Ephesians 6:18 NLT).

Prayer:
Lord we pray to you O God, thank you for all the things that you have done for us. Lord thank you for showering us with so much blessings. In you O God, as we walk a path that will lead towards you, O God help us so we may be alert at all times. Lord, as we fuel our faith with God's words and teachings, Lord help us so our faith will be kept burning until you come. Lord, we can never do anything without your grace that is why guide us always so we may never wander away from your grace. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (12/12/20)