- Philippians 2:11 NLT -

And every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

🔸Praise God to the Highest! Today and forever praise God!

There are so much things and reasons for us to pray and praise the Lord. There are so much for us to confess about God's power and mightiness.

Such as the Lord has so much in store for us. The Lord is our source of all abundance. You cannot ask for more because God has it all. That is why we must praise God!

The Lord is merciful to all of us. He even save us from sin and He even gave His beloved son for us.

The Lord's love for us is never ending and He didn't even forsake us. We are showered with so much grace.

We are all embraced by God's love and wisdom. His mercy overflows. His too good for us.

Even if we are all sinners, the Lord even love us and He even made all of us to be worthy for His grace and promises.

The Lord our God is a God of both good and evil.
He is in control of everything. No one can surpass His greatness. This means that He knows what happening within us.

We may be in the situation were we can say that there's no hope. However today, lift up your head and praise God because even if your facing that circumstances right now, the Lord still let you live and He even made you survive till this day.

Your problems is the thing that He wants you to conquer through His help. Just cling to the Lord and trust in Him because He has so much things that He prepared for you that awaits you.

So today, the more we are hurting and struggling to live, the more we cling upon God's grace and praise Him. Humble yourself and confess that the Lord is your God who will never leave you and stays besides you forever and ever.

Jesus is our source of strength and grace. So we can do all things through Him. Don't lose hope and just keep on believing that there is God who will help us because if you are going to trust Him, then ourselves would be a great testimony that God is good and merciful.

That is why today, right at this moment, praise God because He is so much worthy for all of our praises and glory.

Glorify the Lord Jesus Christ because He is a lamb of God who sacrifice Himself in order to pay for all of our sins. Declare and believe to the Lord our God, have faith in Him with all of your heart, mind and soul and you will be saved.

Prayer:
Lord, we pray to that may you pour your Holy Spirit within us so we will always be strong in our faith in you. Lord, in your name flows all of our blessings. We cannot be who we are without your mercy O God that is why your are all worthy of all praises. Thank you for everything O God. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (10/16/20)