- 2 Chronicles 7:14 NLT -

Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

🔸Today, we are facing a battle where we have an unseen enemy where millions of doctors, government and non-government agencies are trying to suppress and control all the things that it can brought us.

In a world where everyone is fighting, today we are all reminded to be strong and most importantly to seek for the Lord's forgiveness and to strengthen our faith in Him.

Our situation where we are in right now, maybe  serves as a reminder for us to seek and ask for forgiveness to the Lord our God.

Today, we cannot deny the fact that we are all caught up by things that the world brought to us that we forget our real priorities.

We always sin. We always have lapses but today, the Lord is telling us to be humble and confess all of our sins towards God.

In this trying times, we need to seek and pray to the Lord. Prayers are the greatest weapons in a fight were all things are uncertain.

We need to seek for the Lord. We need to be spiritually equipped. We need to change our wicked ways and start to live in a Christ like life.

As a Christian, we need to turn away from our old selves and turn towards the new life where Jesus is the center and our foundation.

Our old selves died but a new life has begun that is why, as we renewed ourselves wholly, we need to continually seek His grace. We need to be more determined in praying and seeking for the Lord our God.

We need to seek and pray without ceasing for we are still given a chance to live, change and time to seek for the Lord.

That is the reason why, this our best opportunity to deepen our relationship with God. This is the best time to praise and worship the Lord. This is the best time to start in glorifying His name.

Right now, at this very moment, this is the best time to offer our lives towards God as a pleasing sacrifice.

Once again, at this very moment, this is the right time to repent for our sins and ask God for forgiveness.

Today and forever, we must always remember to ask for the Lord's forgiveness and glorify His name.

Aside from that, through our unity in sincerely asking and praying for the Lord's divine healing, our faith in Him will grant our prayers.

His mightiness will surround us and will eventually restore our land once again.

Prayer:
Lord, sorry for all the things that offended you. Lord, sorry for all of our lapses. Lord, sorry for we tend to be drown with the world's demands and pressures. Lord, we sincerely ask for forgiveness of sins O God. Lord, help us and draw us near towards your presence O God. Lord guide us as we change ourselves and as we walk towards your grace. Lord we cannot do anything without your help that is why we are humbly asking for your guidance.
Lord, in this trying times, we are asking for your divine healing. Lord heal your people O God and protect us from all the things that may harm us. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (10/20/20)