- 2 Timothy 2:15 NLT -

Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth.

🔸Today, we are called to do things that will please the Lord our God. We need to present ourselves spotless and blameless in front of the Lord.

In our everyday life, we really have circumstances that are frustrating to have, to encounter and so much to bare. However, today the Lord tell us that whatever circumstances we are in right now, He called us to do good and share kindness to everyone.

Being able to control yourself is a great challenge and needs great effort to do so though we have so much problem in life, still the Lord tell us that we need to present ourselves in our God. We need to show Him that despite everything that we are facing, still we are upholding our faith in Him.

That thing will definitely help us to be renewed in the sight of the Lord. Presenting ourselves clean and taintless. Making us know that we are not bound by too much pleasure from the world we live in.

So today in everything we do we must do it in the name of the Lord. We should offer it to Him as a sacrifice. A pleasing sacrifice for Him to have.

So today we must put our 100% in everything we do especially in doing God's work so that in times of judgment and in times where we will face the Lord, we won't be ashamed of what we have and what we do here on earth.

We must spread the word of God with correct teachings. A teaching that will taught everyone  the value of upholding the Lord with all their hearts, minds and souls as well as besides us everyday wherever we go in every life journey, because living in a life where God is the center of everything is a life worth living.

Prayer:
Lord we pray to you that may you imbibe in our hearts, minds and soul the value of doing everything that will please you. Lord help us to practice this attitude so that we will have clear conscience in the name of the Lord. All this things we pray through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior , Forever and ever, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (09/23/20)