- Proverbs 11:25 NLT -

The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.

🔸Today, we are called to do what is right and that is to share what we have.

In the scripture, Jesus show us so many things that comes from His generosity, mercy and grace. He showed us many forms on how we can spread our talent and make us of it that will bring glory to God.

The Lord bestowed upon us great things that comes from His abundance. That is why we must bring back all our gratitude towards the Lord.

Everyone of us are created with a purpose that is why live your  life and inspire other people.

Be generous and continually do what is right and share your blessings to the people who are oppressed.

The Lord hate people who are selfish and only think about themselves. That is why, whoever and what ever kind of person you may encounter and whatarever situation you have you right now, You must extend a helping hand and never be greedy about the things that you have.

Since the Lord despise those people, He will definitely punish them and rebuke them. Forcing them to change path and walk with Jesus.

The things that we share with all our of heart, mind and soul, will definitely be rewarded by the Lord. People who give all of them will be the one that will be blessed and will receive eternal blessings given by the Lord our God.

We must give and do not be disappointed as we share our blessings because those are just treasures that whither and lose its value as we die.

Indeed, walk your way towards generosity and you will be rewarded by the treasures that worth more than anything where moth and dust will never foster.

Just continuously do what is right in the sight of the Lord because just as it says in Hebrews 13:16, "Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have for such sacrifices are pleasing to God." As you share generosity whatever form it may be whether financially, emotionally, spiritually and so forth, abundant blessings and peace will awaits you that are afresh each morning.

Prayer:
Lord, thank you for this day O God for all the things that we have done that pleases you. Lord, help us to ignite generosity within us. Lord, help us as we also help other people. Lord, help me as I exert such kindness in so many ways. Lord, help us so we may never cease O God. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (10/25/20)