- Romans 10:9 NLT-

If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

🔸During the time of Moses, we are made right and we will be saved by fulfilling the law but today, our bible verse is telling us that all we need to do is to believe that the Lord our God is the Lord of Lords and the Lord Jesus Christ conquered and raised from the dead.

All we need to do is to believe in Jesus Christ and put all our faith in Him where doubts and fear will not tear us down apart from Him.

The Lord our God gave His only begotten son in order to free us from sin and we will know that the Lord Jesus Christ will be a pleasing sacrifice that will fulfill the law.

The Lord is great to us because He provide us all the things that will sustain us and He even save us through help of Jesus Christ. We can not ask for more than that because aside from those things, He remain in us forever and ever.

It only take a heart and a mouth (tongue) to be saved and be with Him; to share His glory all throughout our lives.

It only takes a heart that will be faithful in Him and trust in Him where when He search our Hearts, no doubts and uncertainties may be found.

However, how can we trust in Him if no one will spread the Good News and tell them all the things that the Lord have given to us.

That is why, we need to openly declare all the Good News to all the people throughout the world.

We should worship Him and say that He is our Lord our God who will save us to the very end of times.

Spreading Good News with courage and faith that He is our personal Savior. That will never forsake us in each path we take.

Trust the Lord and believe in yourselves that Lord Jesus Christ is raised from death and through His redemption, we are also saved.

Prayer:
Lord we pray to you that may you plant in our hearts all of our trust and faith to the Lord our God. Lord help us to grow and remember all your things (good or bad) that you have done for us. Lord we also pray that may each one of us be bold and confident to spread the Lord our God . All this things we pray All through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior Forever and ever, Amen.