- Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 NLT -

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

🔸Our bible verse today is so dear for me because this verse is also one of the bible verses that I uphold as I take a walk to the journey of life, where in times doubts are starting to creep in, this bible verses will be the one that comforts me.

But what makes this bible verse special for me and for all of us?

Today's scripture is special for all of us because this scripture is a message that remind us to the great promise that the Lord have given and declares for us.

This bible verse tells us that we need to trust in him with all our hearts, mind and souls.

We shall lay our plans before him and surrender all of our worries before Him.

We shall offer our lives in Him and let Him take control of our everything.

We may not understand His will for us today but always remember that He plans what is best for you.

We may be surrounded by fear, anxiety and hopelessness, still the Lord our God remind us to be still in Him and trust Him because He is the only one that is our greatest source of everything!

So today, we are reminded that we can not do anything without Him so we should trust in Him.

We shall offer our utmost effort and we need to be still. We need to take courage and lay it all to the Lord our God.

Because just like what Luke 12:31 says, "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need."

So just trust in the Lord our God for His ways are greater than our ways. He will definitely lead us to the path that he prepared for us and will definitely show us to the path that is right for us.

Prayer:
Lord I pray to you O God that you may renew our Spirit. Lord teach us the value of trusting the Lord, and remind us always the true spirit and power of trusting your will. Lord lead me to the way of Light where darkness will not foster and remind me all your mercy and kindness as I take a step of journey in life. All this things I pray through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forever and ever, Amen .

- Eunice Grace (09/14/20)