- Luke 11:13 NLT -

So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.

🔸Do you felt that nothing good happen in your life?

Today, we are all reminded to stop thinking that way and look at our life in a fine light and appreciate all the things that the Lord have given to us.

We, who are even sinners gave and share our blessings to other people. So how much more with God who are greater than us and our greatest provider?

Today, this bible verse reminds us that the Lord blesses us and keep us day and night. The Lord gave us all that we need.

We can ask anything in the name of Jesus. Name it and He can give it as long as it will help us grow towards in His presence and it will glorify His name.

That is why today and forever, confess the power of Jesus and praise the Lord our God for all the blessings He have given to us from the day we are born until forever and ever.

So today, are you asking on how to glorify the Lord our God? Then, share the Good News or the Word of God. Share the mighty name of Jesus to all who listens.

Are you asking How to share it? Then ask for God's Holy Spirit because it is an Advocate that will help us on what we will say as we share all of the truth and mystery of the Lord our God.

The Holy Spirit is the one that will guide us and tell us what's the Lord is telling us. The Holy Spirit is the one that will teach us what we will say as we share His Good News.

That is why today, if you are genuinely seeking and you are eager to commit your way in serving the Lord our God, then ask for the Lord's Holy Spirit.

Pour all your heart, mind and soul to the Lord because serving Him means great commitment.

Genuinely ask for the Lord's Holy Spirit and He will gave it to you in Jesus' name.

He even give us our daily needs so How much more for the Holy Spirit? Just as the bible verse says today, "Just ask the heavenly Father and He will gave it."

So today, prepare you heart, mind and soul. Cleanse yourself in the name of Jesus and receive the Lord's Holy Spirit and let it live within you and let it control you on how you will live according to His plan.

Now, as a new creation who emerge from God's grace and mercy, our life's greatest purpose is to spread the word of the Lord and motivate people to come in His grace and salvation. Praise God!

Prayer:
Lord thank you for all that you have given to us. Lord thank you for all of the blessings and thank you for accepting us as your children whom who will inherit all that you have. Lord we are forever be grateful in you name for letting us and for giving us the Holy Spirit. All this things we pray through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Forever and ever, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (10/12/20)