- 2 Peter 1:3 NLT-

By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.

🔸Are you feeling broke right now and do you feel like anything that you have right now will not suffice all your needs?

Today and forever, the Lord's grace is poured upon us. He remind us that we should not be worried about our tommorow because the Lord has given us everything what we need and he even gives grace that is more than enough of what we've ask for!

There is no reason for us to stop praying and praising the Lord our God! There is no reason for us to cease from sharing the Good News that the Lord have given to us!

We should openly confess that the Lord is the Lord of all Lords, King of all Kings whose ways are higher than anyone of us.

Since accepting the Lord our God wholeheartedly and genuinely means that we share all of His marvelous glory and excellence.

Faith will remain and never fades if we will always seek for the things that God has given to us. Living a Godly life while seeking his guidance along the way.

However, how can we know what are the things that the Lord has given to us?

Today reminds us that we should read the bible because everything written in them are God's instructions for us to follow in living a path that is prepared for us by the Lord our God.

Reading the bible will open up our whole being to the things that will make us strong in faith that will prevent us from stumbling and falling to the trap that the enemies has prepared to us.

Through knowing Him, we will be steadfast and we will be still. We will also receive His glory as we know Him deeply.

Through those things, we did respond to His calling to be His children who will share all the good things that He prepared for us as we are gathered by His marvelous grace and excellence.

Prayer:
Lord we thank you for all the good things that you have given to us. Lord, we are thankful to you O God because you called us to share all your grace and excellence in your name. Lord we pray to you that may our life will lead us to you O God. Lord , renew us and pour you Holy Spirit in us. All this things we pray through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Forever and ever, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (09/30/20)