- Psalms 100:4‭-‬5 NLT -

Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

🔸Just as our Scripture says today, we must praise the Lord our God with all our heart, mind and soul. We must be filled with a grateful heart upon entering the kingdom of God and as we walk a life that leads to God, we must praise and worship Him along the way.

We must never forget to thank Him for all the things that the Lord has done for us. We must repay the goodness of the Lord by glorifying His name among nations.

We must open up and lift up our hand in Him and praise Him without ceasing. We must never cease because the Lord never cease to amaze, fill, embrace and comfort us with God's perfect love for us.

There is no greater than Him and there is no one like Him that is we must continually do what pleases the Lord our God and let our life be a pleasing sacrifice for Him. We must worship Him in all forms and live a life like Christ Jesus, in this way we are offering our body as a living testimony about God's love for us.

We must put our focus upon the Lord and exalt Him above anything because He is the Lord of all Lords and King of all kings.

Again, in all the days of your life, acknowledge the presence of God because in His presence, you will forever felt God's unfailing love and you be filled with great joy where no one can steal. Continually do it and never get tired about it because what glory awaits to those who genuinely praise and worship Him.

May we never cease because the goodness of the Lord also never cease and His unfailing love and faithfulness will also continue forever and ever, Amen!

Prayer:
Lord, we pray to you O God, thank you for all you have done to us and in you O God, thank you for showering us with so much blessings. Lord, we are also forever be thankful that you continually stay with us in all the days of our lives. In you O God, we humbly ask forgiveness of sins and may you cleanse us with your most precious blood. In your name O God, we seek for your guidance so we may never wander away from your grace. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (11/26/20)