- Numbers 6:24‭-‬26 NLT -

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’

🔸In this day and the days ahead, may all of us experience God's promises and greatness.

In our world today where we experience thousands of events and where we have something to accomplish. As a brothers and sisters in Christ, let's pray each other that may the Lord bless us in all the days of our life. May all the things that we want, may in line to God's will for us.

In our day to day event, let's pray together that, in the name of Christ Jesus, may all of us be safe from all adversities. May the Lord protect us in all the days of our life.

Let's pray that may we experience and acknowledge God's grace for us even if we are in a state of discomfort. Altogether, let's pray that may all of us remember that there is God who is bigger than anything.

In all of our struggles, let's pray again that may all of us—especially in the family of faith may experience God's favor.

In times when we will feel anxious and frightened, let's pray that may we never forget to call upon our personal savior which Jesus Christ. May we always felt and experience God's peace.

Any where we are, may we remember that in a world that is full of uncertainty and danger, may we never forget that "Safety is not the absence of danger but the presence of God."

May all of us never forgot the power of God. Amen!

Prayer:
In all of our life O God, we thank you for all you have done to us. In you O God, we thank you for sharing your blessings in all the days of our life. In your name O God, we pray to that may you continually bless us, protect us, smile on us, be gracious on us, be on your favor and peace. In you O God, we humbly ask forgiveness of sins. Lord, even if we are all sinners. May you never cease to have mercy in us. Lord, as we walk our path towards you. Help us and guide us so we may never wander away from your grace. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (11/28/20)