- Colossians 1:13 NLT -

For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son,

🔸The Lord rescue us from darkness and break our chains from sins. The Lord free us from being a slave of our sinful nature and through Christ Jesus, we are made right with Him.

The time where we are far from God, we did experience God's grace for us however, we did not acknowledge it because we harden our heart from believing that there is God in our life. The moment where we turn away from God, we did live from darkness where pain is unbearable for us to take.

However, as we walk, acknowledge and turn our back from our old sinful nature, we are drawn towards the light. We are drawn towards God where darkness will not foster.

Through the love of God for us, He gave us His only begotten son which is Jesus Christ and through the blood of Christ, we are all renewed in Spirit. The Lord gave us the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ.

In believing that the Lord Jesus Christ resurrected from death with all of our heart, mind and soul, we are all saved. We experienced God's salvation and through our faith, we will experience God's free gift which is eternal life.

If we will reflect all the things that we did where we still not encounter and acknowledged God's grace, we can see that in our old sinful nature, there is no salvation.

That is why, turning away from the way we used to be where God is still not the foundation of our life is the best thing to do.

Therefore, we must continuously have faith in God. We must never cease and we must never get tired in doing what pleases the Lord. Aside from that, the most important thing to do is to believe with the Lord Jesus Christ because Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation (Colossians 1:15 NLT).

Another thing is, just as Jesus told us, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me (John 14:6 NLT)." That is why, acknowledge Jesus as we acknowledge God because through Christ, we are transferred from darkness into the Kingdom of God.

Prayer:
Lord, we are thankful for you O God for transferring us towards your kingdom. Lord, thank you for giving us Jesus Christ so in Him, we will also be made right. Lord, thank you for your love for us. Lord, we are forever be grateful for all the things that you have done to us. In your name O God, as we walk towards your grace, guide as always and continually strengthen our faith in you so we may never wander away from your grace. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

- Eunice Grace (11/30/20)