Chapter Fifteen

"Hello?" I say opening the door to the room. The one that we all hate.
I look and see that the rest of the boys out there, they all look shiny and brand new too. Except, their facial expressions look drained and fearful.
"Well look who decided to finally show up" Luke mumbles, he hugs his knees as he sits on the ground in a small circle with Michael and Ashton. Theirs a candle that illuminates there faces in the middle, which is right next to an empty glass bottle.
"Guessing you just got the text?" Michael asks.
"Yeah we were downstairs," I say when eyeing Ashton angrily and then look back to Michael.
"Well, to start we need to all be sitting, so...sit" Michael says calmly. Calum goes next to Ashton, which makes me squeeze his hand and let it go. I walk over and sit in between Luke and Michael, as far away from Ashton as I can get.
"So who starts this thing?" Ashton says, I look down when he talks.
"I dunno, where did the phone go?" Michael says looking behind him. I then feel something cool against hand, it vibrates making me look down and swipe the cracked screen of Calum's phone. I see a text that reads: Oldest starts off the game with a spin
" I-uh-you go first" I mumble to Ashton trying to make very little eye contact with him.
"What? Why me? Here lemme see then phone," Ashton says reaching over to grab it from me.
"NO!" I scream getting up on my feet and backing away, I gulp loudly as Ashton puts his hands up in surrender.
"Okay, okay. Chill out, jeez," Ashton says weirded out.
"Don't ever touch me again," I snap.
I then drop the phone and kick it towards Ashton, watching it skid across the wooden floor.
"Well then...don't know what your deal is," Ashton mumbles.
"YOU TRIED TO-"
"Adele," Calum says to me cutting off my angry raging.
"But-"
"He dosn't remember," Calum states, gritting his teeth.
"Remeber what...?" Ashton asks looking over to Calum.
"Nothing," he mumbles. Ashton then looks up at me confused.
"Adele what did I-"
"Spin the bottle," I order, then sitting back down and resting my head in my hands. Ashton looks at me wierldly.
"Why are you being like this?" He asks as the tips of his finger brush the bottle.
"Ashton spin the bottle already," Calum says speaking the words for me. He must see the angry look in my face.
"See Adele? Doesn't it suck when they pretend as if it didn't happen?" Luke says pointing to Calum. "You can't undo trying to murder someone," Luke mumbles.
"You're right Luke, and that's why I will never forgive you for stabbing me three times in the leg as I screamed bloody murder," Calum snaps at Luke.
"And that's why I will never forgive you for chasing me around this house with a knife twisting your head in umhuman directions and having your eyes roll to the back of your head," Luke fights back.
"Which I did because I was possessed-something took over my body-"
"Ghost aren't real," Luke says cutting him off and gritting his teeth.
"EVEYONE SHUT UP AND ASHTON SPIN THE GOD DAMN BOTTLE BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL!" Michael yells, it gets quiet. My eyes water in anger as I look down and hug my knees like Luke does. I scoot closer to him and away from Michael.
I don't wanna die.
"Okay..." Ashton mumbles taking the bottle and spinning it. My heart races as I watch the bottle spin rapidly, and I pray that it won't land of me. The bottle starts to slowly turn, every time it passes me it makes me antsy. I clutch the hem of my now clean shirt as I watch the bottle spin one last time. I hold my breath as it slowly comes my way. I close my eyes knowing then, it must of landed on me.
"Alright Luke, give Ashton a dare," I hear Michael say making me sigh extremely loud and open my eyes. I look over to Luke who seems scared, he gulps loudly and looks to Ashton. Ashton nervously smiles.
"Okay Luke, what's my dare?" Ashton says, he has a smile on his face but his eyes are fearful and helpless.
"Ashton I dare you to tell me why you tried to kill Adele" Luke says quickly. Calum groans.
"He doesn't-"
"Shut up Calum!" Luke yells, Calum rolls his eyes.
"What are you talking about?" Ashton says smiling, thinking Luke was joking.
"Oh god," Calum mumbles.
"Calum one more word out of you and I will snap your neck," Luke says through gritted teeth.
"Luke you don't understand-"
"What! No I understand that you remember, but I was asking Ashton. And are you Ashton? No! You're Calum!" Luke says.
"Luke," I whisper laying my hand on his shoulder, he snaps his head towards me, that anger that filled his face quickly turns into sadness. "It's okay," I whisper.
"Ashton do the dare," Calum groans making me turn my attention to him. Calum's pissed off now. I take my hand off Luke slowly.
"I still don't understand what's going on," Ashton says confused and now slightly annoyed.
"You stabbed me! Okay? You did-and  you were possessed! So just- say what happened to you for the last hour so we can move on," I say to Ashton annoyed. He frowns.
"Adele obviously I didn't stab you-"
"OH MY GOD!" I scream then throwing my head down on my knees and groaning.
"I'm sorry! I don't know what you guys our taking about!" Ashton yells.
"Adele it's okay, once this hours up you won't have to spend another minute with him," Luke whispers in my ear. I look up at him.
"Yeah I will Luke," I whisper back before Calum coughs extremely loud.
"OKAY, Ashton, what where you doing the whole fourth hour in this house?" Calum says eyeing me and Luke.
"I took a nap and then woke up and all my bruises were gone and you guys were here," Ashton says.
"Alright! Luke spin the bottle for us," Michael says tying to get a move along in this game.
Luke flicks at the bottle, watching it spin. It spins and spins until it lands on Micahel. Across from Michael is Luke.
Michael has a wide smile on his face, I turn my head and look at Michael wierdly.
"Michael....are you okay?" I ask.
"Im fine," he says coldly as his smile fades. Luke looks at him with deep eyes.
"Michael I dare you....to slap Calum. Hard. Across the face," Luke dares looking at Calum the whole time.
"Luke you can't do that," Calum states.
"Yes I can," Luke mumbles, Michael looks down at his hand- which doesn't have skin peeling off it anymore-and then to Calum.
"Luke I-"
"Do it," Luke orders, making Michael bite his lip and stare at Calum. He then shuts his eyes and sighs.
"Just do it," Calum says. Michael then takes his hand and brings it up slowly.
"Can't I-"
"Hurry up," Luke complains cutting Michael off. Michael's hand shakes as Calum stares at me with a scared look. I look down not being able to stare back. Then, all I hear is a loud 'slap'. I  wince at the sound, kinda shocked Michael did it.
I look up to see Calum rubs his cheek which has a faint hand print on it now. His eye become glassy as Michael brings his hand down and reaches out to spin the bottle.
"Happy Luke?" Calum chokes out.
"No yet," He snarls. And I don't even notice that the bottle lands on me, and across from me is Ashton.
"Oh shit," I whine as Ashton looks down in embarrassment.
"Adele I dare you to kiss Luke," he says. I freeze completely as Ashton looks down.
I turn to Luke who looks embarrassed, and then turn to Calum who looks utterly sad making my heart melt. I then mouth the words 'I'm sorry' to him. He nods as I look over to Luke and weakly smile. He looks at me with pleading eyes. I then close my eyes, lean in, and place my lips on his.
For that split second, a overwhelming feeling comes over me. With Luke it was much different than Calum, Luke was gentle, and calm. Sweet was the only way to describe how it felt. Cute and romantic. Not harsh and fast and emotional. It was a slow and soothing type of feel. Basically the total opposite of Calum. Luke was more innocent.
I then pull my lips off his, and flutter my eyes open to see Luke puts his head down. I turn away and change my sitting position into Indian style. I look to Michael who's chin has dropped, I then avoid all contact with Calum as I spin the bottle. The bottle lands on Ashton and Michael. I'm happy about that because I'm scared that something bad is gonna happen when it lands of Luke and Calum. 
"Michael, I dare you to tell me why your acting like- well, weird," Ashton says as Micael stares at him wierldly.
"It's obvious Ashton, don't you get it? I can't take it anymore," Michael simply says. Everyone stares at him, wishing he would go on. "That's it," he says coldly.
"But...What can't you take anymore?" Ashton asks.
"Spin the bottle," Michael mumbles ignoring the question.
"Michael-"
"This house! Okay? You people! Killing and bickering and fighting and kissing! What the fuck is this! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Michael yells making me flinch. It gets quiet, Michael looks down at the ground and nervously smiles. "Ashton I know you remember," he whisper. My eyes widen. "I know you remember what you told me," He continues, making me become more interesting.
"I-I-" Ashton starts.
"SO I THINK THAT SHOULD-"
"STOP YELLING STOP STOP stop...." Luke cries, I see he's covering his ears and closing his eyes. "I-I -stop-I-stop-" Luke breathes out huddle in a little ball.
"NO! I WILL SCREAM AS LOUD AS I WANT!" Michael yells.
"But I-"
"YOU WHAT LUKE!? YEAH WE PITY YOU, CALUM TRIED TO KILL YOU BUT YOU GOTTA GET OVER IT!! AND ADELE YOU GOTTA GET OVER THE FACT ASHTON TRIED TO KILL YOU, AND CALUM YOU GOTTA GET OVER THE FACT LUKE TRIED TO KILL YOU!!! BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IF WE WANT TO SURVIE YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP. SO LUKE STOP OVERREACTING, ASHTON STOP HDIDNG STUFF FROM US, CALUM STOP SEDUCING ADELE, AND ADELE STOP MAKING OUT WITH CALUM!" Michael yells.
"Michael don't act as if you did nothing wrong," Calum coldly says.
"Oh? Okay what did I do wrong?" Michael says sarcastically.
"You bastard you hid as Ashton tried to murder us all!" Calum exlaims.
"No I didn't-"
"YES YOU DID!" Me Luke and Calum all yell at the same time.
"What?" Ashton squints.
"I was dealing with my own problems!" Michael says.
"Like what? Fixing your hair? Which by the way you are RUNNING OUT OF," Calum yells, and I can't help but laugh. Michael then gives me a death stare making me stop.
"To bad Ashton didn't kill you," he mumbles making me frown.
"Don't say that!" Luke yells.
"She's so fucking annoying! I can't help myself!" Micahel exasporates making me sulk down.
"I wouldn't be the one talking," I mumble.
"Oh? Really Adele? Because I think if anyone shouldn't be talking, IT SHOULD BE YOU!!! You think your so smart? You think your so funny? Ha, YOURE A JOKE!" Michael says.
"FUCK YOU MICAHEL! I HATED YOU ANYWAYS!" I yell then burying my face into my knees.
"Will someone please explain to be what's going on!" Ashton yells clearly annoyed,
"You retard piss off," Calum mumbles.
"Piss off? I just wanna damn explanation!" Ashton simply says.
"God dammit this is so stupid," Luke groans.
"More like your stupid Luke," Calum snaps.
"Ohhh, burn, better write that one down and save it for later," Luke says sarcastically.
"AND SEE? FIGHTING! ITS AN ENDLESS CYLCE," Michael complains.
"AND SEE? FIGHTING! ITS AND endless CYLCe," I mock.
"Adele, shut up," Michael says.
"No," I snap.
"Don't make me shut you up," Michael mumbles.
"AHA! YEAH OKAY," I scream at him annoyed, he bawls his hands into a fist.
"MICHAEL JUST STOP BEING A DICK AND SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Luke yells annoyed.
"yeah, Michael's the dick..." Calum mumbles sarcastically.
"OH I'll spin the bottle! You want me to spin the damn bottle! FINE!" Michael yells picking up the bottle, "watch it spin! Like a frisbee," Michael says aiming it towards Luke and me, I scream as he flings it towards us. I curl up in a ball just in time just before it hits me leaving me waiting to hear it shatter. But, the only noise I hear is heavy breathing, so I look up. I tun around and see Luke who hold the bottle in his hand, giving Michael a deathly stare.
"That was a badass catch," Luke says still staring at Michael angrily. I then turn back to face Michael who looks at Luke in awe. Luke then slams the bottle back down on the ground and slides it in the middle. "Now Michael, I'd suggest a little softer of a spin this time," Luke says, the anger on his face gone. Michael then looks down at the bottle and sighs, I scoot away from him as he finally spins the bottle. It lands on him again, and across from him is like last time, Ashton.
"Ashton I dare you to slap Adele," Michael says I roll my eyes and Ashton scoffs.
"No, Michael stop being ridiculous-" Ashton starts.
"Ashton that's your dare! It's one slap for the sake of my sanity I need to watch this girl get hurt-"
"YOU KNOW WHAT MICHAEL?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WATCHED ME GET STABBED BY THAT ASSHOLE ALREADY SO WHY DONT YOU KNOCK IT OFF! YOU THINK THAT YOUR DOING THIS FOR YOURE SANITY? YOURE NOT! THATS BULLSHIT!" I yell at him.
"YOUR BULLSHIT ADELE! YOUR FULL OF BULLSHIT!" Michael yells.
"OH REALLY? HOW INTERESTING! TELL ME MORE!" I yell sarcastically.
"ASHTON DO THE DARE-" but before he could finishes I slap him hard across the face. Michael doesn't even flinch, he just gets tense.
"Adele what are you doing...?" Calum trails off.
"I'm done," I say then standing up, "DONE!" I yell as I go to the door, which surprisingly opens. "And if one of you follow me I will kill you," I say through gritted teeth exiting the room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG IM AM SO SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATLEY SO IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT!! Also, sorry that was kind of a shorter chapter saying I kind of write long but I have so many ideas now so the next chapter should be coming WAY sooner, so sorry about that.
Also I was glad to see who you shipped who with!!! So interesting!! So that May or may not determine what happens next, but I have a feeling you might see where I'm going with this whole love triangle weird love senecio I have going on. Idk what to call it....
Agh!! I can't believe what just happened in there like WHOA what did I just write haha...😜
And can I just say thank you! Like I NEVER thought my story would EVER get any views and that nobody would really like it so thank you so much to all of you guys who read my story and vote and comment, it makes my whole day to know that people like what I write ❤️😘
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! (Love when I get comments about the story or when people vote 😁😝)
Sorry this is so long I just had a lot to cover!!!
Sorry if there are grammar or spelling errors, as you have all heard me mention many of times😜
Aaannnndddd I think that's all I had to say :)
Thank you!!