Chapter Two

"Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry."

My mind races as an Australian accent echoes through my ear.

"Michael, we need to keep running!" Says a blond haired boy who then races into the street. The light I was waiting at is now red.

Wait...

Wait.

WAIT!

I turn around to see a boy with red hair and a SnapBack on. He has a recognizable eyebrow piercing and familiar band shirt.

"Oh my god," I say.

It's Michael Clifford. The Michael Clifford.

"They're coming!!" A giggly boy who wears a bandanna squeals.

"Ash- wha- wait- oh my god! I died didn't I?" I ramble.

"No! You're not dead just- run!" Michael says, grabbing my hand as we run across the street.

I look behind me to see Calum Hood, who is looking back at a mob of girls and boys racing to catch up with him.

Them.

5 Seconds of Summer.

"Holy crap," I spit out.

"Run faster Michael!" Calum yells while laughing.

"That's Calum Hood...and you're Michael Clifford...." I mumble to myself as Michael drags me through the streets.

"Come on! You need to run faster!" he orders me. I do as I'm told, then running to catch up to where he is.

"What the hell is going on?" I yell as the screaming mob comes closers.

"They're chasing us, that's what's going on!" Michael responds.

"Oh my god," I say, not being able to translate anything that's happening.

Okay, I'm running through the streets, with 5 seconds of Summer, after almost getting killed by a car.

What?

Awe damn it I totally died. There's no way my life can be this eventful and excitable.

We all take a sharp turn when suddenly, it clicks in my brain that were following a path that is basically a shortcut to where my home is. Just a little further and will be at the top of my street. Where my house is.

"Where the hell are we going Luke?" Michael yells to Luke who leads the group. Behind him is Ashton, then Michael, the me, then Calum.

"This is near where I live!" I yell, looking behind me to see Calum. He then speeds up to where me and Michael are, practically tripping over his own feet.

"Lead the way then!" Ashton yells to me.

I then jolt up front to where Luke is. I can't believe I'm actually running this  fast, it's weird. All I can hear is wind as I run, my brown hair flying behind me making it easier to see. It reminds me how I felt in middle school when running the track. Oh, how I miss track and field, those were the good old days. But, once I entered high school I gave up on sports. I decided to dedicate my heart and soul to cinema instead.

Anyways...

I keep turning my head back and forth very quickly, paranoid of the mob that follows us. It made me dizzy.

Stop. Control yourself, idiot. Dizziness doesn't help you when running.

But, I force myself to look back once more. This time though I actually make sure to catch a glimpse of what's going on back there. I see Michael and Calum basically tripping over each other's feet, being closest to the mob. And then there's Ashton who runs fast, his hair flying behind him but his bandanna staying in place. I then look next to me and see Luke Hemmings, who just keeps looking straight forward with a worried expression on his face.