Chapter One

So basically, this is my life story:
Chasing after boys who are constantly breaking my heart because they're too hot to handle, or they have songs that make me so happy you wouldn't understand. Also, they are the ones who constantly tell me I'm beautiful, and make me feel better about myself than any person I know does.
Sounds exciting, huh?
Yeah....
And if you think I'm a slut who chases after hot guys that write music and then repetitively have sex with them-you are incredibly wrong.
Well, I mean yes, I chase after hot guys who write music. But no, I don't have sex, nor am I a slut. I'm a virgin, and haven't been to a party since freshman year.
I am what people call, a Fangirl.
Yes, people call it pathetic. But that's because they don't understand. You see, music is my drug, my medicine, my addiction. Music is what gets me out of bed and smiling throughout the day. So, why wouldn't I respect the 4 guys who made the track? Who published the EP, who created the album...?
And by respect I mean think about almost every second of my life.
Okay fine. I am a crazed fan who would do anything to see this band in concert. Or make any contact with them in anyway...I would do anything for them.
I am obsessed.
And sadly, it's with a band I have no shot with. 5 Seconds Of Summer. I mean, they live all the way in Australia, and they're all way too perfect to be with me. They're all too good. I'd be lucky if one of them called me ugly.
Even though they would never do that, they're too nice. Well, at least they seem nice....
Like any other Saturday, none of my friends were around. That's difference between them and me. They all have lives, and I don't. So, I head to the local Seven Eleven and pile loads and loads of crap into my hands. It's the only time I ever exit my house on the weekend. But the thing is, I go there so often that the guy at the cash register calls me his "number on customer". It's really quite embarrassing. Then again, I'm proud in a weird way. Like wow, I'm somebody's favorite something.
"There's my number one customer!" the man at the cash register yells. His name is Tim.
I smile and hand him three Hershey bars, a bag of chips, and a pack of Oreos. I present him a $10 bill, which he then takes and exchanges for the change.
"Thanks," I say as he gives me the few dollar bills, I put the paper money in a little jar for tips, which pathetically only has a Burger King coupon and a piece of gum. Well, and now $2.00.
I then walk out, inhaling the real air instead of the bad smells of inside that store. I put my earbuds in and blast my one and only, favorite music playlist of all time. This playlist I brag about gives you the amazing work of bands like 5 Seconds Of Summer, Green Day, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy, All Time low, Blink-182, and then like, 80 other bands.
Today I walk out of the Seven Eleven wearing my old leggings, I wear these leggings more than any other article of clothing I own. Also, strapped down to my feet are my ancient, worn-down, Converse, and multiple colored socks beneath the shoe material. Oh, and lets not forget my amazing Blink-182 tank top that I tied the bottom up with a hair tie. So basically, the same outfit I wear everyday, as if I was a cartoon character with no external changes. It's the same old everything. Nothing new. Nothing exciting or fun.
Shocker, my life appears to be boring.
But hey, it's not that bad. Life could suck way more.
At least band members our alive.
And least Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, and Michael Clifford are alive.
I stop at the cross walk, pressing the old rusted button on the pole. I always think of germs when I touch it. I don't know why, its not like I'm a germophobe or anything. Then again, I'm just a really weird person, so maybe that's why.
Suddenly, my phone buzzes. I look down, hoping maybe its one of my friends. But, my face fills with disappointment when I see it's my mom.
I love my mom and all, but when are my friends gonna bother to text me back? 

Mom: that house across the street just had another turn down, it's been 10 years now!!

Oh right. That house. That ugly, old, house that has dying plants and stray dogs surrounding it.
It's been for sale 10 years now, last time it was bought was when I was six and some nutty old lady decided to waste her money on that dump. It's scary as hell that house. Well, at least from the looks of it. It seriously needs some work done.
Let me just start on the colors on the outside; it has a weird rusty, old, blue door that's peeling and essentially falling apart. And the front lawn is basically just a ton of dying plants and rocks. Like, all the bushes in the front of the house look like old sticks glued together. I've never been inside this house, but it's hideous to look at. Not too judge a book by its cover or anything, but for some reason I get offended when looking at this house. It truly disgusts me.
Oh! And then there's that gate in the front that is there for no apparent reason! It's just some weird gate that doesn't even lock; it's like two feet tall too. What are you trying to keep out of your house with that gate? It doesn't stop anything!
I don't know, I may be over exaggerating just a smidge. It just really annoys me since it's right across the street from my house and I have to look at it every single day of my life.

Me: I wonder why, it's hideous...

Mom: the car pulled up and the people looked at it and then instantly went back inside the car and drove away

Me: lol

Mom: leaving the house, I'll be back soon

Me: kk

The thing about that house is that it's not scary, it's just.... Ugly. I know, I sound really mean right now. But let's just remember that I'm talking about a house, I would never say these things about a person. I hate bullying.
"Gosh," I whisper. This stupid light is taking forever.
That's when everything crazy happens. Cars speeding by me all of a sudden become way closer. The air gets knocked out of me and my earbuds fall out of my ears as I see myself about to plunge into a car. I drop all the food I just got into the street, and can't seem to move my arms to shield myself. I can't think, I can't breathe, I try to scream but I can't. Right as I'm about to hit the car I feel something tug on my wrist and I fly backwards, falling into someone.
----------------------------------------------

Hi!
Sorry that was kind of boring, just wanna say the boys are gonna be in the next chapter and not leave until the end. Sooo if you were wondering why it wasn't about them this chapter, they will be coming VERY soon. Don't stop reading!!!!!! Thank you anyone who reads this!! Love you lots!
Sorry for spelling errors
Okay bye!! :)