AN UPDATE

Hello! 

I don't know if anyone really reads this story anymore or pays any attention to it, but I recently just found the password to my old 5SOS fanfiction account (which is this account) and was overwhelmed with memories of my old passion for writing. Though now I don't think it would be too appropriate for me to continue on with my fanfiction due to the changes in my personal life and my new passions (and I'm a lot older now than when I started writing, saying I was 12 years old at the time!), I would be extremely interested in rewriting this book and publishing it on my other Wattpad account. It would be much more well written and would revolve around four new characters taking over the place of what the members of 5SOS held in my mind (it would still be four boys, and would still consist of pushy love triangles and slightly overdramatized affectionate moments). Even if no one reads this little update, I'll probably follow through with it anyway because I've been meaning to practice my writing abilities and I actually DO have an ending for this very long, very detailed, and very twisted story that I would love for people to finally receive. 

Throughout my middle school experience (which was a very rough time for me) writing was my main escape and the love and support I got from other people on this app helped me get through a lot of stuff. So, to anyone who has ever reached out to me and condoned me on my writing abilities, shout out to you, and thank you for really being there for me when I didn't have much else. 

I will always treasure 5SOS, and I am glad to see that they are doing well. Super grateful that even though it's a little weird to write a fanfiction it was able to give me and teach me so much about my own creative abilities. And now, its really nice to look back with friends and joke about how I gained a following through Wattpad writing a story about 5sos, ghosts, gore, and more. Wattpad has truly done nothing but be a light in my life :) 

SO, if you are interested in reading the rewrite of this book, please go follow @coughdropbreath 

I'll be posting on there much more regularly than I was on here, and I promise you the content will be much more polished and connected than ever! 

Stay healthy, stay hopeful and know that you are worthy. 

Thanks for everything guys!